CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I started playing The Sims 2 again recently and I'm loving it so much. It's my favorite game from the franchise.

My sim is cursed. I've had 2 corrupted saves, and one I had to delete, because I accidentally erased her daughter, who happened to be entirely irreplaceable. She was discarded from the town clipboard. Poor girl v_v

My sim is cursed. I've had 2 corrupted saves, and one I had to delete, because I accidentally erased her daughter, who happened to be entirely irreplaceable. She was discarded from the town clipboard. Poor girl v_v

I'm so sorry... I've been playing this family once for a super long time, and I decided to erase a hair mod or something and I just couldn't even run that save anymore. Usually the hair is replaced with something else but this time it wasn't!

I haven't played sims 4 in a while, just kept getting frustrated with the lack of toddlers as I really enjoyed that part of the game. I'm also really impatient to wait for all the expansions and things that the sims 3 had. 'Be just seen the release of city life though so I am probably going to get back into it and purchase that along with a few of the stuff packs

I haven't played the sims for agessss. Like I will binge on that for a week and never touch the game for another 4 months.

The new expansion pack called The Sims 4 City Living is coming on November 1st! Looks like a great, fresh idea to me. I really hope there won't be like 3 apartments and 2 clubs like other towns in The Sims 4 franchise feel to me.

every once in a while, i remember that my computer can actually run sims 3 for long periods without crashing now.

i actually don't know what i want to do with this new freedom.

i opened up my sims 2 game yesterday for the first time in a few months and played a bit. my computer sucks and the sims 2 isnt rly the smoothest game (... also i have wayyy too much custom content but hhhhhhh) so it's a bit slow, but still kinda ok.

i Really love custom content. i'm not a huuuuge fan of sims 2 game play, but making sims and houses is a lot of fun, especially if you have new things !!!! tho i downloaded some broken items (they dont mess anything up, they just dont work and dont show up as what theyre supposed to be) which is a biiiit annoying because it takes up space but oh well.

also, never thought i'd have 2 do this ... but i think i will have to download pants that are just no pants but w shoes lmaooooo because a ton of shirts i downloaded came with a skirt (and still they were made as shirts instead of full body clothes .....) and it looks super weird with pants under ...

in the sims 3 i accidentally got a weird no pants thing when downloading sims, and i wasnt able to delete it so a bunch of sims grew up to be half naked. now im going 2 do it intentionally. Great .

- - - Post Merge - - -

i opened up my sims 2 game yesterday for the first time in a few months and played a bit. my computer sucks and the sims 2 isnt rly the smoothest game (... also i have wayyy too much custom content but hhhhhhh) so it's a bit slow, but still kinda ok.

i Really love custom content. i'm not a huuuuge fan of sims 2 game play, but making sims and houses is a lot of fun, especially if you have new things !!!! tho i downloaded some broken items (they dont mess anything up, they just dont work and dont show up as what theyre supposed to be) which is a biiiit annoying because it takes up space but oh well.

also, never thought i'd have 2 do this ... but i think i will have to download pants that are just no pants but w shoes lmaooooo because a ton of shirts i downloaded came with a skirt (and still they were made as shirts instead of full body clothes .....) and it looks super weird with pants under ...

in the sims 3 i accidentally got a weird no pants thing when downloading sims, and i wasnt able to delete it so a bunch of sims grew up to be half naked. now im going 2 do it intentionally. Great .

yeah, the virus like corrupted cc is why i never downloaded many sims off the exchange. i mostly grabbed patterns, some tattoos and maybe a house or two.

Last edited:
There are so many things you have to consider while downloading cc. I actually used to not be able to play the sims without cc because I hated the stuff you got in the original game, but now I don't like cc at all.

Recently got seasons and generations for Sims 3 because Pets wont work (I have the stretched out abominations with pets... have tried everything and nothing will fix it...) and Island Paradise is SUUUUUPER laggy, even as the only activated expansion... so I got Seasons and Generations hoping I could play through a couple gens of families, but I really really hate midlife crisis', like they're just awful, and it's kind of silly that there's a holiday like every week... I do really love the weather though, storms give me life, my boyfriend was asleep the other night and it was storming with lightning on the game and he woke up and was like "Is it raining?" all excited XD I also like all the new interactions and school stuff too, like that's a nice touch, I know these aren't new or anything but they're new for me, I want to buy and try more expansions but I'm surprised the prices haven't really even been dropping since 4 came out...

I don't get why people hated The Sims Medieval, I thought it was pretty amazing. It's not the same as the usual games in the franchise but that was a part of it's charm for me.

I don't get why people hated The Sims Medieval, I thought it was pretty amazing. It's not the same as the usual games in the franchise but that was a part of it's charm for me.

I honestly had never heard about it, I have a Sims 3 stuff pack and world that is all medieval type stuff, but I didn't know they had a whole game for it. That's pretty neat I'll have to look into it

So what do you guys think about toddlers being back in the game, and the recent vampire game pack? :)

Toddlers were great! I don't have the new game pack because I still play the sims 3 and don't want to throw money at the sims 4 anymore ( or at this time of the game). I heard it's pretty good though.

Toddlers were great! I don't have the new game pack because I still play the sims 3 and don't want to throw money at the sims 4 anymore ( or at this time of the game). I heard it's pretty good though.

Im glad we've finally gotten toddlers, everyones been asking about it since day one lol

The new vampire pack is quite cool i think!
different take, i do want witches thou, and still want pets and seasons!

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll get a supernatural pack like we did in the sims 3 because I really want to play with fairies again. I really can't wait for seasons though. I think that'll be a total game changer for me because I miss planning my sims outfit to match the season/weather. :)

Back