• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Calling ALL Lolly fans

Lolly is a huge cutie with a sweet personality!! i had her in city folk as one of my first villagers and she's still there and sometimes i still go on that game just to make sure she doesn't leave, even though she's been there for YEARS. all in all, she's a sweetie and she's adorable, which is a bonus. and she's just SO GREAT OH MY GOD I LOVE LOLLY WITH ALL MY HEART

I've actually never had Lolly before.. but I would simply adore welcoming her to my sweet little town of Magnolia! ^-^
Cat villagers are my favourite, and I've actually amounted quite a collection (Bob, Moe, Mitzi, Kiki), all of which I plan to keep as permanent residents, and it would be simply adorable if she could join them in their little kitty area xD (They all live in the same area, apart from Kiki who lives beside me)
Lolly appears as sweet as her name and I'd just really love the chance to welcome her to my town.
(Thank you! C: )

I would like to have Lolly because she reminds me of my cat that passed away (she was 21.) I had her twice in my town first time TT her out and the second had corrupted my save file so I lost her that way. I miss her and want her still for my all cat town.

I would like Lolly because I always loved silver tabbies and I wished I could turn into one (don't hate I was 10) and she's so cute and I'm poor and can't win a auction for her since I lost all my bells for Beau.

Back