Caitlyn Jenner

Is Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner female or male

• I believe she is female, or at least she be referred using feminine pronouns, and be referred to as

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • He was and always will be male, and should be referred to with male pronouns and as Bruce.

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Caitlyn Jenner identifies as a woman, then she is a woman. Simple as that.

Anyone who thinks they can go around dictating other people's genders should shove a cactus up where the sun don't shine because other people's genders shouldn't be up for debate.

This.

Also I think the 4 people who voted no are trolling. I hope they are.

I believe she is female. i mean, as long as people respect others idgaf. my best friend a while back was transgender/genderfluid, and they were happy.

However, in a medical sense(i.e hospital visits and whatnot) biologically they are still the birth gender because sometimes medical mishaps happen and it can be dangerous.

Nice to know how you think of others with a different opinion than you~ c: Even as a joke its kinda messed up

I don't really care what people think. I was joking about some other people on TBT when it comes to people disagreeing with them on LGBT issues. Sometimes I think of this website as LGTBT.

Last edited:
I don't really care what people think. I was joking about some other people on TBT when it comes to people disagreeing with them on LGBT issues. Sometimes I think of this website as LGTBT.

Sorry everyone this is now LGTBT, no straight people allowed!!!

Edit unless you're a trans straight person. Then ur ok.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone this is now LGTBT, no straight people allowed!!!

Edit unless you're a trans straight person. Then ur ok.

Damn. What's a straight cis-gendered white male like me supposed to do? All I got is the Jew card.

Option one on the poll obviously.

Oh good. So you can censor the other 7 people and make them go away to keep this a safe space because that's what mods are supposed to do.

Oh good. So you can censor the other 7 people and make them go away to keep this a safe space because that's what mods are supposed to do.

Citizen #80363 you shouldn't know of Bell Tree Governmental Affairs and for that I sentence you with the other seven miscreants to 100 days in the gulag mining bells. /s

They are welcome to share their opinion but I think they generally have decided against that since BACKLASH.

Citizen #80363 you shouldn't know of Bell Tree Governmental Affairs and for that I sentence you with the other seven miscreants to 100 days in the gulag mining bells. /s

They are welcome to share their opinion but I think they generally have decided against that since BACKLASH.

Or they want to get a rise out of people

Even though I have conflicting opinions, I find this debatable, this topic. I still consider Caitlyn a woman. She physically has no male parts, and looks like a woman. Even if she isn't the most feminine woman. If she's happy, then who cares? Be what you wanna be. As long as it doesn't ruin the lives of many others, lol. Like, please don't be a serial killer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if I didn't believe she was fully woman, when talking about her, i cannot help but use female pronouns. Not on purpose either, it just feels natural to refer to Caitlyn as "She" and "Her".

This isn't tumblr. people can respectfully disagree here, however unprogressive or progressive they may be

This isn't really something anybody needs to have an opinion on, or to agree or disagree about.
If somebody identifies as a particular gender then that is what they are. No more to it than that. It doesn't need debating, it doesn't need different 'views'. Anybody who intentionally refers to somebody who identifies as a female/male as the opposite gender needs to learn some respect.

She's a she. also @the 8 people who voted no.

lol what. btw dont go near me or my friends thx thx.

At the end of the day, what matters most is whether someone is comfortable in their own skin. If she wants to be a woman, that's her choice and I hope she is happy.
The issue will always be the fact that anyone ever felt what other people had in their pants and did with their bodies was their business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back