Caitlyn Jenner

Is Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner female or male

• I believe she is female, or at least she be referred using feminine pronouns, and be referred to as

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • He was and always will be male, and should be referred to with male pronouns and as Bruce.

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's a woman. there's no question about that. but also, this thread man... oh boy...

this thread is just bad. it's just bad. she's a woman but this thread is in literally the Worst taste.....

I don't really care what people think. I was joking about some other people on TBT when it comes to people disagreeing with them on LGBT issues. Sometimes I think of this website as LGTBT.

The problem is, what if people thought that meant TBT partnered with LG Corporation?

I'm surprised that there are even 9 votes that say Male. Even if those people see Caitlyn as male, even if the poll is anonymous, wouldn't it make you a little uncomfortable? Maybe I'm just feeble, but if I wanted to vote male, I would have withheld my vote, just because I hate seeing all of the angry comments and hate towards the people who don't believe that she's female. I would basically feel as though all of the negativity was directed at me, and who would want that, except for trolls?

Although I participate in these kinds of threads, I do agree with the people who say they're bad. It causes too much bad blood. And if you just ignore them, it's still kind of sad to see, only because people may become hostile.

I feel like this should even exist because of the simple fact, would you want a whole thread of people wondering if you are what you are, lol. It's pretty weird. Not that I think the thread creator meant it with that intention, not at all. I just feel like if she's already said she wants to be considered female, people should take that and respect it, and not address her at all really if they don't agree with that.

I just think this poll needs more options... personally I don't care what Caitlyn calls herself. If she feels like a woman then fine- I'll call you a woman. But biologically, deep down in her DNA she's still a man...Caitlyn can't get rid of that Y chromosome.

I just think this poll needs more options... personally I don't care what Caitlyn calls herself. If she feels like a woman then fine- I'll call you a woman. But biologically, deep down in her DNA she's still a man...Caitlyn can't get rid of that Y chromosome.

The top option says "at least she should be referred to with feminine pronouns"

so

I really feel like this generation has turned into a trolling culture, or is it just me? lol Cause somehow everything gets turned into a joke, meme, or a topic for people to argue and rage quit on lol

But the second option doesnt have that differential, it should have been worded a bit different

so

this thread shouldn't have even been made honestly, it's like tbt thinks of trans people as a "hot topic" and it's disgusting.

regardless this thread is gross af, and if your argument towards trans people is always going to be "well ur chromosomes are like this" than you're gross too.

Last edited:
this thread shouldn't have even been made honestly, it's like tbt thinks of trans people as a "hot topic" and it's disgusting.

regardless this thread is gross af, and if your argument towards trans people is always going to be "well ur chromosomes are like this" than you're gross too.

you keep calling things gross and I just keep looking at the melting person in your avatar....

I don't get why people have to insults others when they don't agree on here

Hey I'm transgender and if you have an issue with it come PM me and I will ignore u

you keep calling things gross and I just keep looking at the melting person in your avatar....

I don't get why people have to insults others when they don't agree on here

there is a difference between not agreeing on a topic and being transphobic though.

the lives of transgender people isn't a matter of opinion and it's gross to watch people day in and day out dehumanize and insult the legitimacy of trans lives and it is gross. so yes, i'm going to call anyone who tries to insult the legitimacy of trans lives gross because that is hecking gross.

I really feel like this generation has turned into a trolling culture, or is it just me? lol Cause somehow everything gets turned into a joke, meme, or a topic for people to argue and rage quit on lol

I don't think the majority of the world takes anything very seriously anymore. This entire year has been turned into one big joke.

Closing this down since any semblance of quality discussion about the topic ended about 3 pages ago, if there was quality discussion to be had I suppose.

I also want to say that it's honestly sad to me that people can't seem to discuss things in a respectful and mature manner here, and that so often we have to close down threads for this exact same reason. It shouldn't be so difficult to state your opinions in a way that doesn't insult others or hold yourself back from popping into a thread just to state how pointless or stupid it is. I love this community and don't want it to turn into a place where certain topics are barred from discussion because people just can't get along or refrain from poopposting, so let's just chill out and be a bit nicer to one another, mmkay?

That being said, use whatever pronouns people say they'd like you to use. It shouldn't be so complicated or have to turn into such a big issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back