[Buying with TBT] Signature art with little Gnomes!!

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (125) +
Hello!!!

Okay so recently I just. Love these little gnomes

Screenshot_20211230-012858_Samsung Internet.jpg

360_F_346196156_VoQQDMwThlj0Hy8txrR0MZ1EGk7ismFE.jpg

71zGP4-HCoL._AC_SY741_.jpg

I love how their hats are so big and cover their eyes. They are so cute!!!

I just want a little like. Scattering of them? For my signature. With some cute little mushrooms like these

Screenshot_20211230-014216_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hope this makes sense, lol. In my head I see it
Some cozy gnomes with mushrooms in between 🥺💕

Let me know how much you'd want! Thank you 🥰💕

Those gnomes and mushrooms are super cute! I could make a scattered signature for you, similar to mine. Not really sure about pricing but maybe 100 for monochrome/150 for color?

Those gnomes and mushrooms are super cute! I could make a scattered signature for you, similar to mine. Not really sure about pricing but maybe 100 for monochrome/150 for color?

Oh my goodness that would be so amazing!! I'd love a coloured version 🥰 I like the colourstory that the mushrooms have, so if the gnomes could fit with those that would be lovely. Thank you so much 🥰💕💕

Oh my goodness that would be so amazing!! I'd love a coloured version 🥰 I like the colourstory that the mushrooms have, so if the gnomes could fit with those that would be lovely. Thank you so much 🥰💕💕
Sounds good!❤️ I’ll be able to work on it for you tomorrow!

View attachment 424006
Here you go! I hope it meets what you were looking for!

Oh my gosh look at all my gnomes!!!! Oh they look so magical and look at all the cute little mushrooms!!! Oh it is so wonderful, would it be possible to get a transparent background version? o: sending the bells now!!

DB64C10A-6E1D-4C79-A4DA-64DC1493CF0A.png

Transparent version! I’m so glad you like it🥰 It was a lot of fun to draw - the lil rainbow mushrooms were my favorite part🥺
Tyvm for the bells❤️

View attachment 424010

Transparent version! I’m so glad you like it🥰 It was a lot of fun to draw - the lil rainbow mushrooms were my favorite part🥺
Tyvm for the bells❤

It is perfect, thank you so much!! I love it so much 🥰💕💕 your art is so cute ahh I'm so excited to make it my signature later!! The rainbow mushrooms are my favourite ones too, lol. Oh I love them, their hats, their lil noses, the beards. I love gnomes, thank you again 🥰💕

Back