• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying with TBT] Chibi Art!

-Lumi-

🌸 Springtime Lesbian 🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (124) +
Hello!

Okay so this post is going to be a little vague and I apologize in advance. I'm more or less just hoping to see if anybody is interesting in drawing for me and then we would pop over to PM's to discuss things in more detail.

-The character in question is a girl! I know there are a few artists here who are more comfortable drawing girls so I wanted to clarify that right away
-This is a SFW request I promise, lol. I feel like it sounds a little dodgy 😭
-I have some TBT saved up so let me know your pricing and I'll see what I can do!
-I can also trade a bee plushie, some jellyfish (pink or blue) and I have two pearl oyster shells as well! If trading for more expensive collectibles though I'd like to discuss some TBT in addition to balance things out

...That's really all the info I can provide right now I'm so sorry 😭

But thank you so much for reading!! I hope you're all having a lovely day. 🥰

Last edited:
Back