Switch
1874-6412-6607
Arcade Scenery
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
i’m buying these items for whatever you want to charge: LINK

im available until 10:00 PM EST which is in 42 minutes as i am writing this. i realize that’s not a lot of time but i will be available tomorrow at 4:00 PM or anytime after that.

I can order the order-able items if you haven’t received any offers yet. No payment needed.

I can order the order-able items if you haven’t received any offers yet. No payment needed.
oh that would be great! just tell me whenever you’re available and if you want to come to my island or if i should come to yours. im available until 10 PM EST today and all day tomorrow.

oh that would be great! just tell me whenever you’re available and if you want to come to my island or if i should come to yours. im available until 10 PM EST today and all day tomorrow.
Oh, looks like it will have to wait until tomorrow. I’m preparing dinner now.:(

Does 6 pm EST/ 3 pm PST work for you?

Oh, looks like it will have to wait until tomorrow. I’m preparing dinner now.:(

Does 6 pm EST/ 3 pm PST work for you?
could we possibly do 7 pm instead? if not it’s fine i can do 6.

available now!
Ready as well. :) Would you like to trade on your island or mine?

Also, I’ve learned the log bed diy before. Would you like for me to craft you a bed?

Ready as well. :) Would you like to trade on your island or mine?

Also, I’ve learned the log bed diy before. Would you like for me to craft you a bed?
could we do my island? also i would love it if you could craft me the bed. i’ll send the dodo once my gates are open, are you sure you don’t need any sort of payment?

could we do my island? also i would love it if you could craft me the bed. i’ll send the dodo once my gates are open, are you sure you don’t need any sort of payment?
Of course! And thanks, but I don’t need any payment.:D

hi! i can sell you a birthday table for 3 tbt if you’re still looking. ☺️

hi! i can sell you a birthday table for 3 tbt if you’re still looking. ☺️
thank you, that would be great. i’m currently away from my switch so i can’t trade now but we can do later today or possibly tomorrow if that’s fine with you?

thank you, that would be great. i’m currently away from my switch so i can’t trade now but we can do later today or possibly tomorrow if that’s fine with you?

later today or tomorrow works fine for me! just let me know when you’re available. ☺️

later today or tomorrow works fine for me! just let me know when you’re available. ☺️
okay, i think i’ll be available by 5:30 PM EST today :)
Post automatically merged:

@xara im ready now. i can’t make it to 5:30 because i just discovered that im going to be busy the rest of the evening but if you’re available im ready to trade now, if not we can do this the same time tomorrow

Last edited:
@xara im ready now. i can’t make it to 5:30 because i just discovered that im going to be busy the rest of the evening but if you’re available im ready to trade now, if not we can do this the same time tomorrow
ah sorry i’m just seeing this now, i didn’t get the ping since the post merged. >_< i’m assuming you’re no longer available, so this time tomorrow works for me!

ah sorry i’m just seeing this now, i didn’t get the ping since the post merged. >_< i’m assuming you’re no longer available, so this time tomorrow works for me!
available now! ready when you are, i apologize about yesterday.

available now! ready when you are, i apologize about yesterday.
no worries at all! sorry for the late response haha. i’m available now if you still are! would you prefer to trade on my island or yours?

no worries at all! sorry for the late response haha. i’m available now if you still are! would you prefer to trade on my island or yours?
can we trade on mine? ill send the dodo in a few minutes

Back