• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking to buy these items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
98.2% (320) +
Hiya, I’m looking to buy these items for tbt.

1. Stack of books - already made

2. Scattered papers - already made

3. Amazing painting

4. Serene Painting

5. Firewood - already made

6. Ironwood chair - already made

7. Lily record player - already made

8. Basic painting

9. Stack of books - already made

10. Stack of books - already made

11. Quaint painting

12. Mysterious painting

13. Warm painting

14. Moody painting

15. Serene Painting

16. Key holder - already made

Last edited:
I should be able to get you most of these (not sure what you mean by antique road. Is it a typo or am I missing something?).

Just send me a pm when you're available. ^_^

Gotcha, so I can get you everything except the crest doorplate recipe, but I can just make you a doorplate if you want (or however many you need, nbd)

Yeah, I have enough materials to make you however many you need.

I added more to my list
Ok, so with the new additions, I can get you everything except the Amazing painting, the Serene Painting, the Quaint painting, the Mysterious painting, the Warm painting, and the Serene Painting.

I have everything else ready to go, so just send me that pm to let me know when you'll be available.

I think I have a Record Box that you can have.
Yes please
Post automatically merged:

Ok, so with the new additions, I can get you everything except the Amazing painting, the Serene Painting, the Quaint painting, the Mysterious painting, the Warm painting, and the Serene Painting.

I have everything else ready to go, so just send me that pm to let me know when you'll be available.
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back