• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying these items!

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
- Cabin arm chair
- Cabin chair
- Cabin bookcase
- Triforce
- Gold Stereo
- High-End Stereo
- Hibiscus
- Lovely Phone
- All feathers

150,000 Bells for everything

Last edited:
Still needing them. If you can't provide the entire Cabin Series, that's fine

I have the TriForce and a Hi-End Stereo and possibly the gold stereo that I can give to you sometime tomorrow (need to order). If I find that I have more items on your list I will bring those too.

Thanks. Post here when you get them and we will organize a time for me to pick them up.

Unfortunately, the retro stereo I have I got confused with a High End one... so I only have the Triforce... I also have a rainbow feather if you want that.
I can come anytime within the next few hours.

In about 4 hours? I have to rehearse something, and I can't get on now.

i have the metroid , micorwaave , && deluxe range . if you want those , but you'll have to dup :)

i have the metroid , micorwaave , && deluxe range . if you want those , but you'll have to dup :)

dup?

If you mean dupe then gtfo 'cause I am only buying.

@Silently: Anytime now, but I see you're offline, so maybe tomorrow.

I only need the Cabin chair, armchair and bookcase.

I'll see when you're online next :)

Still needing them. Urgent items are;

Cabin Chair
Cabin Armchair
Cabin Bookcase
Triforce

Yes,i am interested in it.Please send me your contact number or e-mail address.
I want to meet with you if you are fully interested to sell it.
Thanks for sharing this information.

Hi...,
My dear i have cabin chairs(Ikea) in good condition.I want to sale it in only $20 each chair.If you interested in it send me your acceptance on my id.
I am waiting your reply....?

Hi...,
My dear i have cabin chairs(Ikea) in good condition.I want to sale it in only $20 each chair.If you interested in it send me your acceptance on my id.
I am waiting your reply....?

Sorry Derwin, but they're not talking about real furniture or real money. Also, please don't ask for other users information.

Last edited:
Back