Bells
Switch
7700-8393-6419
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Mint
Feedback
100% (147) +
I'm looking for the following v v v I'm buying in igb, just name your price ! <: i can pay in tbt but i'd rather not for larger quantities of flowers

45 purple tulips
20 white carnations
25 pink tulips

Last edited:
Hey! I just seen your post in my shop, I forgot to update the flower bit since no one ever orders from it lol, so I actually don't have any purple tulips left :( I do have tons of pink roses though if you'd like those

Hey! I just seen your post in my shop, I forgot to update the flower bit since no one ever orders from it lol, so I actually don't have any purple tulips left :( I do have tons of pink roses though if you'd like those

ahh thats ok, <: i'd love to buy the pink roses though! how much would you like for them ?

Whenever really! I think I could give you all 45
oh ok ! would you want me to pickup or would you want to drop off? also your sure you don't want anything ?? i can give you tbt c: i just feel bad taking them all for free is all haha >.<

Would 50k be fair? ^^;

i would actually say that's underpriced haha, i'll just give you 800k ? c: are you available right now ? if so we could trade real quick since i'm not really sure where the other person went ^.^

edit: never mind the other person is back

Last edited:
oh ok ! would you want me to pickup or would you want to drop off? also your sure you don't want anything ?? i can give you tbt c: i just feel bad taking them all for free is all haha >.<

If you'd like to give me a few TBT that would be sweet, but if you're saving them its fine :D I'm ready to deliver them whenever, they're all in my locker xD

If you'd like to give me a few TBT that would be sweet, but if you're saving them its fine :D I'm ready to deliver them whenever, they're all in my locker xD
ok i'll give you some as a tip then ! c: i'll open up my gates in a second c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ArtsyDreamer i'm available now if you want to trade c:

I believe I have 20 pink lilies I could sell you, for 20 TBT maybe? :) If you still need them!

i have lots of blue and black roses! i usually do 1 tbt / 2 flowers
15 tbt total
(20 blue
10 black)

i have lots of blue and black roses! i usually do 1 tbt / 2 flowers
15 tbt total
(20 blue
10 black)
that would be great if you could trade me those ! let me know when your available c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back