• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying Gold Nuggets/Paying: IGB/NMT

Caecae97

Bells
Switch
6692-8246-9698
Island
Ula'ula
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (15) +
So, I'm trying to build a Robot Hero, and I finally got everything I need for it, except the golden armor. I have the golden armor DIY recipe, but I don't have enough gold nuggets for it. I am offering 10 NMT for each 30 stack of gold nuggets, or the equivalent in IGBs. If you're interested, let me know, and if you want to talk to me via Discord, contact me at Blue Ringed Octoling#7445

So, I'm trying to build a Robot Hero, and I finally got everything I need for it, except the golden armor. I have the golden armor DIY recipe, but I don't have enough gold nuggets for it. I am offering 10 NMT for each 30 stack of gold nuggets, or the equivalent in IGBs. If you're interested, let me know, and if you want to talk to me via Discord, contact me at Blue Ringed Octoling#7445
Hi! I might be able to help you if you're still looking for gold nuggets. I've sent you a message.

Back