• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Flowers and Four-Leaf Clovers

Lieutenant "Ren" Vidya

Bells
I'm willing to buy flowers. Any type of flower, preferably common flowers.

If anyone has Nookington's in their town, I'll pay them 2,500 bells to let me shop there as long as the flower bags are fully stocked.

I'm also buying Four-leaf clovers. 4 of them, to be exact. I'm not sure how much they're worth but I'm sure I can afford at least one.

FC: 5157-6361-4311
Name: Ren
Town: Vinetown

Maybe tomorrow or later today I'll give you all the flower bags in my Nooks for free. Yeah, I could do now, but Skyward Sword has my attention right now. So idk when I'll be able to.

Also I have millions of Jacob's Ladders in my town, would you like a few of them, too?

all for free of course.

Maybe tomorrow or later today I'll give you all the flower bags in my Nooks for free. Yeah, I could do now, but Skyward Sword has my attention right now. So idk when I'll be able to.

Also I have millions of Jacob's Ladders in my town, would you like a few of them, too?

all for free of course.
That would be nice.

It's pretty late over here, but if you're willing to get things done "later today", how much later from now will we do this? Also, post your info so I can add you.

It's 3:37 pm now, Idk... in like 19 hours, I should be able to play

Well it's 11:50 PM over here, so it's an 8 hour difference.

Just lemme know what time you want to do this tomorrow and I'll see if I can get on. I'll add 8 hours to your time and that'll be my time. Hopefully we can do this.

I'm going out right now, so tomorrow, possibly...

Back