• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Buying Creepy+Chess Set, Clovers, WhiteCarnations, Orange+BlackTulips &others.

That is considerably lower how bout 40m plus a few other stuff like special fruits

Plus baskets of special fruits that i have

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the forest wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

In total i will be giving u:
Mush hanger and tv the forst wall 8 different baskest of fruit 1 rare mushroom and a skinny mushroom
For 50m

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry 45 million

Plus baskets of special fruits that i have

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the forest wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

In total i will be giving u:
Mush hanger and tv the forst wall 8 different baskest of fruit 1 rare mushroom and a skinny mushroom
For 50m

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry 45 million

no one would ever buy those for 45 MILLION.

Listen i can do 40 million thats the lowest i will go so if u dont take i will seel it to someone else that will pay the price that i was asking in the first place 50 million

Listen i can do 40 million thats the lowest i will go so if u dont take i will seel it to someone else that will pay the price that i was asking in the first place 50 million

If someone is offering 50 million, they are either resetting, quitting, insane, or (you know what) bells. Especially when "special fruits" ( I'm assuming you are meaning perfect fruit) wont even go more than 300k for a couple baskets -.-. Also, November is in four days (unless you tt a lot) so it wouldn't be hard to find it since mushrooms grow more around November.

I have a creepy crystal(actually 3 but I doubt you want doubles) and a creepy clock. Also I have mush items in another town if you are looking for them.

If someone is offering 50 million, they are either resetting, quitting, insane, or (you know what) bells. Especially when "special fruits" ( I'm assuming you are meaning perfect fruit) wont even go more than 300k for a couple baskets -.-. Also, November is in four days (unless you tt a lot) so it wouldn't be hard to find it since mushrooms grow more around November.

Totally agree with princesse. They go for nowhere near that price. 1.5 mil for the hanger is more than generous.

Anyways, I have some extra mush furniture, if you're interested, PM me which pieces you're looking for. :)

I dunno would 100k for each of the creepy items be alright? I'll have to check what mush items I have.

I can give you 2 black tulips for free.

have the creepy set and mush set. What price do you think would be fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also have pink and orange hybrids.

So sorry for the wait, and I understand if you got them already. Total count after going through the storage in this town:
Creepy statue
Creepy wall
Creepy bat stone x2
Creepy clock x2
Creepy crystal x3
Mush wall lamp
Creepy floor
Creepy coffin
Creepy stone
(I have counted up the mush stuff in the other town but since it seems you also have an offer for that I may opt to keep it if you don't need it)

Last edited:
So sorry for the wait, and I understand if you got them already. Total count after going through the storage in this town:
Creepy statue
Creepy wall
Creepy bat stone x2
Creepy clock x2
Creepy crystal x3
Mush wall lamp
Creepy floor
Creepy coffin
Creepy stone
(I have counted up the mush stuff in the other town but since it seems you also have an offer for that I may opt to keep it if you don't need it)

sure how much you want for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Creepy statue
Creepy wall
Creepy bat stone x2
Creepy clock x2
Creepy crystal x3
Mush wall lamp
Creepy floor
Creepy coffin
Creepy stone

okay, 4 million

Back