• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

BUY WALL MOUNTED ITEMS ???

maria.tangy.tabby

Bells
Hi girls & boys - first post here :)

My girl Audie (she’s amazing) invited me over and asked whether I wanted to buy anything… I’ve bought her jewellery stand (love it) but I’m trying to buy her hanging wall art (looks kinda like an inspo board)… This is the second visit Ive tried but nothing happens? From every angle but she doesn’t open dialogue (like saying she loves that piece and I can’t buy it)… I’m wondering whether you can only buy ground furniture as opposed to wall mounted items… nothing comes up on Google either but hopefully my fellow animal crossing fans can help? Thanks !!

(Also I know my shoes are wrong she interrupted me mid able visit 😂)

Attachments

• 1E6A2D17-B86B-4EFD-87A3-124E3A4AC141.jpeg
    1E6A2D17-B86B-4EFD-87A3-124E3A4AC141.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
I also looked on Google and it doesn't appear that you can buy wall-mounted items. I'm unable to test it since I no longer own New Horizons, but I haven't come across anything proving you can buy wall-mounted items, unfortunately.
Ah that’s so annoying because it’s so cute 😩 thanks for the reply - hopefully someone can prove us wrong ! 🤣 have a good evening :)

Back