• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌲🌳Bushes,saplings,mushrooms,sanrio full sets

On the way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ready to come by you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi yes will you be paying igb or TBT ...I have 2 orders to fill before you if you can please wait

I'll open the gate, one second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's open now.

Hey it's 18TBT for the full set of you would like it I can trade with you after I drop off the bushes

- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR
Hi yes will you be paying igb or TBT I have a few orders to drop off before I can get to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great I am almost updated and I will head to your town

Could you drop it off now?

Could I buy the full princess set and the full ice set from you?
I can pay 48 TBT for both! Thanks so much~ If you could PM me or write on my wall that would be great!

If you do get fishing tournament items soon-please let me know, I've been wanting stuff for my room <3 Especially the octopus chair

bushes 125k each or 2tbt
White azalea starter(30)
Pink azalea starter(21)
Pink hydrangea starter(20)
Blue hydrangea starter (12)
Sweet olive starters(33)
Holly starter(9)

hibiscus 145k each or 2 tbt
Red(0)
Yellow(0)

sapling 65k each or 1tbt
Regular saplings(36)
Cedar saplings(13)

now offering baskets of fruit and bamboo free with purchase....just let me know what fruit you need!!

giveaway regular flowers just ask

mushrooms 4 for 2tbt
Skinny mushrooms(42)
Flat mushrooms(33)
Round mushrooms(28)
Elegant mushrooms(5)
Famous mushrooms(10)**2tbt each**

full pave set 30tbt

unorderable sets 5 million igb or 18tbt each
Card set
Princess set
Gorgeous set
gracie set
Sweets set

***coming soon weeding day items and fish tourney.....if you looking for something I might have it stocked already so you can ask about items if your interested

I'd like to order the full princess set for 18 TBT please!

I'll take your blue hydrangeas! Do you have anymore blue roses? VM me I'm sick and in the hospital and may not get them till next weekend

Back