Shop 🌲🌳Bushes,saplings,mushrooms,sanrio full sets

hey ya i do i can get you added if you would like it

Yes that would be great! Tysm <3 How much would you like for it?
Also, if it isn't too much hassle, could I possibly just catalog the Card and Gorgeous sets? (I don't want them for anything, I just need them in my catalog lol!) I will still pay some tbt for your time if you can ^_^

ya sure thing let me set the items out and you can come by

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that would be great! Tysm <3 How much would you like for it?
Also, if it isn't too much hassle, could I possibly just catalog the Card and Gorgeous sets? (I don't want them for anything, I just need them in my catalog lol!) I will still pay some tbt for your time if you can ^_^

opening my gates now

hi, i would be super interested in the sunflower stereo and two of the violet screens, if you happened to have them! :blush:

Thanks again! I'll come over now ^_^ (How much Tbt are you wanting for the lily record player? Is about 5 okay or would you prefer more?)

that is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, i would be super interested in the sunflower stereo and two of the violet screens, if you happened to have them! :blush:

hey ya i think i should have thoes items after this trade i will check for you

I need all of your blue hydrangea bushes, please! Let me know in a vm, as i might not be able to respond back here ^^

I need all of your blue hydrangea bushes, please! Let me know in a vm, as i might not be able to respond back here ^^

yes i will vm after this trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please buy all 7 of your elegant mushrooms for 4 TBT? :)

sure thing just a few orders before yours

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i have thoes items addinf you now

May I buy the 20 cedar sapling, 20 pink hydrangea starters, and 15 white azalea starters? I'll pay in IGBs. Total for all of them is 5,657,000 bells, right? Also do you have any white violets?

May I buy the 20 cedar sapling, 20 pink hydrangea starters, and 15 white azalea starters? I'll pay in IGBs. Total for all of them is 5,657,000 bells, right? Also do you have any white violets?

ok great yes i have white violets a lot how many do you want

Is there a maximum amount of items you can purchase?
Because I'd like to buy 20 pink hydrangea bush starts for 40tbt

Back