• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Bush Starts, Hybrids, Cedar Saplings & Mushrooms~ [UPDATED - 9/21]

Id like all the pink hydrangeas, your pink rose and pink cosmo, and 2 saplings!

hi again! may i buy all your purple + orange roses and purple tulips for 1.2M igb (i believe)?

Hello, I'm sorry for the late reply! And yes, that's correct. I'll add you now and get the hybrids. Is it alright if I drop them off?

np love! and sure, i'll make space for you to drop off the hybrids and will lyk when my gates are open!

Hello again! Can I get the 20 Yellow-hibiscus starts and 2 blue hydrangea starts?

hey love! i'd love to buy 10 black cosmos, the 2 white carnations, 3 pink carnations, 1 red carnation, 14 pink roses, 8 purple roses for 1.9M IGB and 10 flat, 10 round + 5 skinny mushrooms for 25 tbt, if that's alright? :eek:

Hello again! Can I get the 20 Yellow-hibiscus starts and 2 blue hydrangea starts?

Oh, hey! <3 Sure, that'll be 22 TBT! Just lmk whenever you want to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey love! i'd love to buy 10 black cosmos, the 2 white carnations, 3 pink carnations, 1 red carnation, 14 pink roses, 8 purple roses for 1.9M IGB and 10 flat, 10 round + 5 skinny mushrooms for 25 tbt, if that's alright? :eek:

Hi! <3 And sure! I'll re-add you, just lmk when you want to trade. Will drop off be alright?

Oh, hey! <3 Sure, that'll be 22 TBT! Just lmk whenever you want to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! <3 And sure! I'll re-add you, just lmk when you want to trade. Will drop off be alright?

hey yes drop off is just fine! i should be ready in about 10 mins (need to collect the bells + clear up some space around my train station) c:

Back