• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Bush starts, flowers and trees.

Thanks again. I can look around my town for more of the non-hybrid flowers you're looking for, I have tons I'm not doing anything with.

Omg! You forgot 1 holly sapling. You mustve missed it because there was a bush infront

yep!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! Or did you want me to come over? confused now :p

I found 4 more white lilies, 20 white roses, 2 blue hydrangea starts, 2 pink hydrangea starts, 1 pink azalea start, and 1 sweet olive start.

Done! So, as you can imagine, 42 million is a pain to count out. if you find ive miscounted and short changed you, let me know and ill drop it round tomorrow.

As for the rest of you, I really need sleep so tomorrow I'll do the rest of you who want to sell bush starts :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's lemonbiscuits then Astro :)

Hello! I have 3 pink hydrangea bush starts, 2 blue hydrangea bush starts, and 1 holly start :D

Back