• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Persimmons, lychees, and durians, white + pink azalea starts

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
im looking to buy persimmons, lychees, and durians to complete my fruit farm. i can pay with igb or tbt, i could also trade all other fruits (obv excluding the ones im buying.)

^^^
ALSO looking for 5 pink azalea starts and 5 white azalea starts

hi!! I can gather some persimmons, lychees, and durians for you! Full stacks of each?

yes, that would be perfect! how should i pay you?
tbt is fine! also just gathered everything i have, sadly I'm short on a stack of durians I thought I had more trees lol so it'll be 9 each of persimmons and lychees and 6 durians if thats ok?

edit: scratch that I found another tree! :D

tbt is fine! also just gathered everything i have, sadly I'm short on a stack of durians I thought I had more trees lol so it'll be 9 each of persimmons and lychees and 6 durians if thats ok?

edit: scratch that I found another tree! :D
yes that’s fine :) do you have time to trade now? if it’s too late we can do it tomorrow. sorry it took me so long to reply because i was got distracted editing something lol

yes that’s fine :) do you have time to trade now? if it’s too late we can do it tomorrow. sorry it took me so long to reply because i was got distracted editing something lol
oh no worries at all! yeah we can do it now :) my fc is: 2810-0755-6174

ok so my gates are open! please leave items at the front of the train station. would 20 tbt be ok?

BUMP

still looking for 5 white azalea and 5 pink azalea bushes

Hi there! I have:

5 x pink and white azalea shoots
5x persimmons
5x durians

Im available to trade whenever so just let me know!

Hi there! I have:

5 x pink and white azalea shoots
5x persimmons
5x durians

Im available to trade whenever so just let me know!
hi are you available to trade right now?

hi are you available to trade right now?
Sorry I missed your reply earlier :) If you're free in roughly a half hour I should be too! My friend code is just on my profile so I can add you back and trade once Im online

Sorry I missed your reply earlier :) If you're free in roughly a half hour I should be too! My friend code is just on my profile so I can add you back and trade once Im online
it’s okay! i will be available then as well.

Logging on now! I will add you and open my gates

Back