• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

finished commission i made for someone outside the forums ^^ she's supposed to be holding a plush of her bf!
View attachment 370496
608195e40bfb62932fb7a371_995_816_129729.jpeg

Hi Bunvie! 💜 I hope life is slowly and steadily looking up for you; it sounds like you've been going through a lot.

I would love to see the magic you can perform on my island rep. I'm a big pet/animal lover, so I would love to see her playing with kittens and puppies.
SillyPuppy.jpg

I can send you payment via PayPal. ^-^

thank you soooo much!!! ; o ;

and OMG another commission involving cute animals, this will be fun!!! 🥰 im sending you a pm 💛

Hi Bunvie! I've been lurking for a while and would love to support you!

I'd love to see one of my favourite anime characters in your style.

1619379921975.png

This is her signature outfit, but I'd like a few modifications:
1) No pink tie
2) No tail on her cat pouch
3) White shirt instead of grey

Hi Bunvie! I've been lurking for a while and would love to support you!

I'd love to see one of my favourite anime characters in your style.

View attachment 371170

This is her signature outfit, but I'd like a few modifications:
1) No pink tie
2) No tail on her cat pouch
3) White shirt instead of grey

she's such a cutie aaaaa reminds me i need to watch season 2 of chuunibyou!! hehe

thank you very much, im sending you a pm!<3

hi bunvie!! i would love to commission you, i can pay through paypal :D

[here is a link to my oc] her main theme is love (kind of like a cupid minus the bow and arrows), and she's very cheerful and bubbly.
her outfit is a one-piece with shorts as the bottoms (not a skirt) and she has a cape with a hood but you can omit the hood if you prefer. if you could also add in a heart antenna [like this] that would be great! if you need more clarifications feel free to ask~

ty for considering! 💕

hiii, im about to start working on your piece, but i noticed the heart antenna picture isn't working for me, it's broken :c im sorry for the trouble but could you post another picture for me to use as an example? thank you 💜

hiii, im about to start working on your piece, but i noticed the heart antenna picture isn't working for me, it's broken :c im sorry for the trouble but could you post another picture for me to use as an example? thank you 💜

oops sorry about that!! [here’s a new link] it would be the same shade as the pink in her outfit and you can extend it as long or short as you prefer <: thank you! :D

Back