• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Bunch of junk open, last dayCLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (274) +
THREAD CLOSE
I'm selling stuff that I haven't been using is ages and I'm doing delivering only. You can ask up only 13 things from the list and you will have to wait a bit for me to get your stuff ready because there so many stuff in my secret storage that I have go through. I will feel rush a lot so yeah give me some time, also put a [like] on my thread when you reply so I know you replied back because I might forget about your order. I already know that I listed the same items more then once on the list, so you don't need to reply me about it.
1 TBT for each item

I'll be playing as a boy, Link from Hyrule, and also don't forget to add me first. time zone is CST
FC 1349-8741-1668

imageproxy.jpg

gray patterned floor
ABD
karaoke system
Ultra Scope
Fueki table
silver HHA trophy
silver HHA plaque
mama bear
kiki and lala clock
fueki wall
zelda floor
snail clock
mini rustoid
24-hour-shop sign
aluminum briefcase
hibiscus clock
birch flooring
merchandise table
cruiser bike
garden chair
cloud-making machine
mushroom mural
hyrule wall
barbecue spit
hyrule wall
zelda floor
globe
meadow vista
backyard lawn
gold HHA plaque
piece of heart
heart
pompompurin wall
recycle-shop floor
campfire
pompompurin chair
desk light
gold HHA plaque
aluminum briefcase
broken post
pompompurin floor
aluminum briefcase
computer
odd clock
24-hour-shop sign
gold HHA plaque
cart return
poogie
cool globe
gold HHA plaque
ice closet
gold HHA trophy
24-hour-shop banner
block floor
slushie machine
hot-snack case
server
silver teapot
coin locker
soft-drink display
cart return
24-hour-shop baskets
convenient floor
shopping cart
24-hour-shop baskets
sandwich display
soft-drink display
cloud-making machine

CLOTHES, ik not much
festive-tree dress
silver frames
plum coat
pompompurin hat
ganon outfit
dress socks
heart shades
clerk's shirt
black-denim pants
ganondorf wig
chino pants
ganondorf pants
denim vest
black-denim jacket
slippers
santa hat
sheik mask
gonondorf outfit
yellow-bar shirt
Link hat
cow pants
heart shades
hero's cap
green emblem blazer
cake tank dress
bubble-gum shirt
Link outfit

Last edited:
welp I haven't bumped this thread at all because I wasn't sure when I was going to be active enough to sell stuff, so I never bumped it but now I got to now.

bumps
also I never opened this thread at all.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please get the following items?

ABD, Nook's Home Mat, Isabelle Scooter, Re-Tail Mat, Tortoise Specs & High-Spirits Pants

Thank you! :)

ABD, Nook's Home Mat, Isabelle Scooter, Re-Tail Mat, Tortoise Specs & High-Spirits Pants

Sorry love, looking at her name, I think she's been banned? Not sure. So just a head's up, not sure when she'll return :c

Sorry love, looking at her name, I think she's been banned? Not sure. So just a head's up, not sure when she'll return :c

Ah, I see. Well, the only thing I was really hoping to grab was the ABD for my hubby. The other items were just for fun for my mayor. Thank you for letting me know!

Btw, how can we tell if a person might be banned so I know for the future?

Ah, I see. Well, the only thing I was really hoping to grab was the ABD for my hubby. The other items were just for fun for my mayor. Thank you for letting me know!

Btw, how can we tell if a person might be banned so I know for the future?

Other than the fact that their name is brown not sure, but I'll message you c:

Last edited:

Sorry I was doing some fun time with my sisters and yes but can I drop off the stuff tomorrow like in the morning and you already know my time zone right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was banned?
if I was I must have not been on then when I was banned for idk how long.

Last edited:
Sorry I was doing some fun time with my sisters and yes but can I drop off the stuff tomorrow like in the morning and you already know my time zone right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was banned?
if I was I must have not been on then when I was banned for idk how long.

It would depend on what time in the morning you were available. If you give me a time I can figure out when that would be my time.

You're user name was a different color when honeyaura thought you had been banned. It was brown - not black. We both saw it. I don't know if it was a forum glitch or what but it was definitely a different color than it is now.

It would depend on what time in the morning you were available. If you give me a time I can figure out when that would be my time.

You're user name was a different color when honeyaura thought you had been banned. It was brown - not black. We both saw it. I don't know if it was a forum glitch or what but it was definitely a different color than it is now.

sometimes I seen it happen to other people but when I re-load belltree the brown username thing is back to black, so it can be a glitch but really idk because I wasn't here.
anyways lets say like 11 am or 12 pm, I just hope I don't forget cause I'm less active on here.

Last edited:
sometimes I seen it happen to other people but when I re-load belltree the brown username thing is back to black, so it can be a glitch but really idk because I wasn't here.
anyways lets say like 11 am or 12 pm, I just hope I don't forget cause I'm less active on here.

How weird! I was on here for a bit and stopped in here a couple of times and it stayed brown I until left to go to dinner and came back just now. Sometimes I think this forum gets in moods. lol!

Let's see.., that's between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm my time so that would work out great. I'm not in a real rush so if you forget back we can meet on later on tomorrow or on Sunday. Thanks!

Last edited:
How weird! I was on here for a bit and stopped in here a couple of times and it stayed brown I until left to go to dinner and came back just now. Sometimes I think this forum gets in moods. lol!

Let's see.., that's between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm my time so that would work out great. I'm not in a real rush so if you forget back we can meet on later on tomorrow or on Sunday. Thanks!

Yeah belltree did had many errors and glitches and okay that will be a good enough time for you and also your welcome.

Last edited:
Yeah belltree did had many errors and glitches and okay that will be a good enough time for you and also your welcome.

Okay. I'll make sure to be on here tomorrow then. See you then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back