• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Bug-Off for Bug-Off ***Need Snail Clock, Firefly Lamp, Caterpillar Sofa***

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (793) +
So I guess I was just lucky up to this point, because I assumed Nat gave you the furniture in sequence as I had never received any duplicate pieces from him. I thought I was going to be able to go into today's Bug-Off, break a record 3 times, and get the last pieces I needed. Sadly no, so hopefully someone who has multiple of the items I'm looking for is willing to trade.

Like the title implies, I need a Snail Clock, Caterpillar Sofa, and Firefly Lamp (ideally I'd like 2 of these but beggers can't be choosers). If you don't see anything on the list below that you're after feel free to check out my 'My Entire House' thread and make offers based on that.

What I have to trade are:
Butterfly Wallpaper
Mini Butterfly Table
Beetle Chair
Cicada Stereo
Spiderweb Clock

Hope to hear from you,

Back