• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bug off and fishing tourney trophies?

IndiaHawker

Bells
IIRC I read you need 300 points for gold trophy - at least for fishing tourney - that seems like a lot to get in one day, especially if you can’t be on for the whole time when tourney is ongoing? Is it required to get this many points in one day, or do the events keep in mind all the points you’ve earned overall throughout multiple events? If so, is there an easy way to check how many points you’re up to (I guess maybe checking how many items you’ve bought for 20 points each would be a good start, but obviously only if points are carried over throughout tournaments) Thanks for any help!

Your points carry over to the next tournament and keep accumulating. There's no way of knowing exactly how many points you've accumulated at any given time [unless you don't cash in any for prizes until the very end, but who would do that ??! ] other than, as you said, counting how many items you have. You're told at 100 and 200 points that you've earned enough for each of the first two trophies, so look out for those messages too ...

Items cost 10 points each, too, not 20 ...

I haven't played much of the fishing tournament and the bug catching event is there a tier of prizes you unlock by earning points? and is the last price the bug and fishing trophies? and can you only unlock all the items and trophies once??

I haven't played much of the fishing tournament and the bug catching event is there a tier of prizes you unlock by earning points? and is the last price the bug and fishing trophies? and can you only unlock all the items and trophies once??
Not really, you get a random prize out of a pool of 13 until you've gotten one of each, then you start getting randomly-chosen duplicates for every 10 points you trade in ... You get a trophy whenever you hit 100, 200 and 300 points and they're mailed to you ... The last prize would have to be the gold trophy, yes, since you need to earn the most points to get it ...

As for getting duplicate trophies, I don't know for sure, but I don't think you can ... I've only ever done the tournies enough times to get everything so I've never gone far enough above 300 points to know for sure !!

Back