• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Bridge's Art Dump] Requests: OPEN!

inthenameofSweden

Swedeland
Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY ART THREAD. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND AND SUCH.
FEEL FREE TO ALSO CRITIQUE MY ART (really looking for those critiques actually)
ALSO YOU CAN REQUEST I SKETCH YOUR OC OR MAYOR OR SOMETHIN'

I ACCEPT IGB AND BTB AS PAYMENT, DON'T KNOW WHEN SOMEONE'S GONNA BE PAYING ME THOUGH.

Art Trades: OPEN!

Requests: OPEN!

Commissions: ???

THAT IS ALL

THANK YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tumblr_nemvbws2Hw1ry7twuo1_500.png

Quick sketch I did today, I'm in a bit of a slump and kinda want some opinions on my art

The lady is some sort of fire mage by the way

Last edited:
It looks nice. The hands and feet could use some work. It also seems a little stiff/blocky if that makes sense. Good job nonetheless though.

It looks nice. The hands and feet could use some work. It also seems a little stiff/blocky if that makes sense. Good job nonetheless though.
yeah she's barefoot so I could work on feet a bit ;u;
but ye I definitely see what you mean by blocky as well, thank you for the help!

First of all... I don't want to offend you, just take all of this as and advice, all right?
Hands are too big, arms ar too thick, head is too small, glasses look, like they are broken, and that is not how breasts work. Also, it's always bad choice to draw with a marker. Dress could use more shading. Fingers are weird too, just look at your own hand while drawing it, that is what I do. :D Hope this helps a bit.

my suggestions is maybe make the head a bit bigger, it seems to be a bit too small for the body. try giving her a more curvy and loose body, she looks quite stiff atm o:

overall i like the pose! it fits the idea of a "fire mage", same with her design.

I included a redline for you here nwn: http://i.imgur.com/xfNlIBL.png

First of all... I don't want to offend you, just take all of this as and advice, all right?
Hands are too big, arms ar too thick, head is too small, glasses look, like they are broken, and that is not how breasts work. Also, it's always bad choice to draw with a marker. Dress could use more shading. Fingers are weird too, just look at your own hand while drawing it, that is what I do. :D Hope this helps a bit.

It's alright, I'm not offended! The only thing I have to say is that the marker is what I lined with, there was a sketch that I erased underneath it ;u; Other than that thank you for the critisism!

my suggestions is maybe make the head a bit bigger, it seems to be a bit too small for the body. try giving her a more curvy and loose body, she looks quite stiff atm o:

overall i like the pose! it fits the idea of a "fire mage", same with her design.

I included a redline for you here nwn: http://i.imgur.com/xfNlIBL.png

Yeah I think I really gotta work on the stiffness thing ;u;
And oh gosh thank you so much for the redline!!

Another drawing sketched today, I might just make this a thread where I dump all my art stuff
tumblr_nes9n4Jndn1ry7twuo1_1280.png

the hand holding the elbow looks very weird sorry

Such cute little chibis squeee

Could I get a drawing of my mayor? I don't have pictures but its
brown bun, blue eyes, yellow dotted dress, crown, and optional white stockings

thanks so much!!

Such cute little chibis squeee

Could I get a drawing of my mayor? I don't have pictures but its
brown bun, blue eyes, yellow dotted dress, crown, and optional white stockings

thanks so much!!

Thank you!
And uh, do you want that in chibi-style or regular sketch?
Chibi-style you get colour but regular sketch has more detail

I've been sitting on this sketch for a while now and for whatever reason I can't bring myself to finish it. I think I'm afraid of ruining it. ;u;
tumblr_nexzfjjBrP1ry7twuo1_1280.png

Back