Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres

@GuerreraD
So I was going to ask on your first submission what the appetizer portion was? I wasn't sure if it was the buns itself or the whole banana creation. You're second submission doesn't qualify because I'm looking for the same type of appetizer. So, like you would use three apples with carved faces as your appetizer portion.

Can I use chicken fingers (like 10 fingers) to make a hand and use ketchup to represent blood or do I need to add more types of appetizers.
I'm just looking for at least three of the same appetizers but if you want to do 10, that's fine.

You're second submission doesn't qualify because I'm looking for the same type of appetizer. So, like you would use three apples with carved faces as your appetizer portion.

Oh, okay! I didn't know that, my apologies. Would it be alright if I tried a third time?

here are my spooky snacks:

stinky brain halves on flaky cardboard
found in a back alley outside of an abandoned laboratory... wouldn't touch these if I were you!
brain1.png

Cherry (grape to be exact) tomato quarters topped with Ikea Kalles fish roe cream spread. The roe cream was then manipulated with a toothpick to try to get the brain's twisty shapes. I placed the tomato and roe on top of Triscuit halves that were smeared with a bit of cream cheese.

Here is my Werewolf Repellant! A potion that is cauldron-brewed and bottled for the masses.

(In reality, it's a black tea made with apples, cinnamon, and cloves, then garnished with a cinnamon stick.)

SmartSelect_20211030-153959_Gallery.jpg

You all know about the cocktail named ‘Bloody Mary’. Now let me introduce you to it’s Halloween cousin...

The Bloody Hairy

18B8C829-4FFE-474A-863F-39FF7E06AF57.jpeg

A favourite among witches, the Bloody Hairy is a mixture of dodo blood + dodo eggs topped with coughed up hair balls from any female cat

(Actual ingredients: Diluted lime pickle juice and lime pickle residue topped with freshly plucked cat hair - she very much enjoyed her brushing session)

👻 Melting Soul Hot Chocolate 👻
A bone-ified (or now rather boneless) favourite of demons and ghouls everywhere.
Who knew that the souls of the damned could taste so good?
and no they're not panda paws I swear...

2bjhsj0.jpg

Ingredients: Cadbury Cocoa Powder, Semi-Skimmed Milk, Whipped Cream, and souls Marshmallows with edible pen used for the faces

made some brightly colored monster cookies.

8FCBECC5-04E3-4785-9433-0E1EC2BBEC38.jpeg

they are always watching you 👀
And for some reason they always seem to be in a slightly different place than where I left them…

(cookies are made of butter, egg, cream cheese, white cake mix, vanilla, and food coloring with candy eyeballs)

Full disclosure, got this idea on Pinterest, apologies if someone else has done something similar, as I have not looked through all 12 pages.

o0ajFaF_d.webp
The Muddy Delight

it might look like a nice cup of hot chocolate but there may or may not be pins and needles hidden at the bottom of this muddy drink….

made with hot chocolate and pins and needles

🩸Freshly squeezed blood (with pulp)🩸
all natural with real fleshy chunks
1195B234-93CC-479D-A9EE-4E5E9C38CFC7.jpeg

(in reality it’s raspberry chunks floating in raspberry flavored emergen-c)
AA5EDE96-C376-460B-BBB2-AFB32FEF62F9.jpeg

I didn't see an oz requirement for drinks so I hope this alright!

Warning: candy corns were harmed in the making of this creation

My creation is a little drink called Stomachache jk it's Candy Maize Craze
Snapchat-131350399.jpg
Description: a mix of candy-corn infused vodka, a hint of pineapple juice, and sugar on the rim.

I soaked some candy corn in Tito's vodka for a little over 24 hrs until dissolved. This is something that can be drank without pineapple juice added, however I found the juice balanced out the burn from the liquor.

🩸Blood and brains juice 🧠 - the perfect way for a zombie to start their day!
D0596838-0DEE-41C1-AA99-DD88773647FC.jpeg

Actually pulverised raspberries and orange juice, with a few extra raspberries as “brains” for garnish.

C3E381AC-4D8F-4820-95A9-53F930BCF8AB.jpeg
FF0F2569-B09A-4623-9F73-D80F13464F43.jpeg

Haunted Hot Cocoa 👻
tried to make a lil friend out of marshmallows, I think you can tell the general shape i was going for even if a bit wonky lol

IMG-5881.jpg

Ingredients were hot chocolate, milk, marshmallows, and chocolate syrup for the face :>

When you're throwing a party for people that don't exactly fall under the description of 'human', a drink like Fleshy Fruit Punch can be a real life saver, if you catch my drift.

Here’s what you’re gonna need to do.

You take a stroll to your local market and pick up a few bottles of fruit punch and on your way home drop by a few shady alleyways. Combine fruit punch and fleshy bits ((like eyeballs, for example)). Add your own bit of style and Flare and you're set! Syringes of blood are optional depending on your guest's preferences. ;33

Have fun and enjoy ~

86F75EF5-534F-4283-B243-A70753CEC83A.jpeg

Back