• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite "Haunted House" you've been to?

Snowesque

Bells
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
What's your favorite haunted house you've been to? It can be a place that's said to be haunted, or a park attraction/ride.

I don't think I've been to nay historical haunted houses, though the ride in Disney, Florida was so spooky and fun!

never been into one personally but holy ****, people in my neighbourhood really go all out on making them for the kiddies to explore in

I haven't been to one. I had plans with my favorite person and a few others to go to one tonight, but all of the haunted houses were closed on Monday. I'm not too upset about it since I'm not even into haunted houses but it would have been nice to at least experience one, just to say "I did it."

I have never been to a haunted house. I don't know if kids are scared of those that go overboard with the decorations or not. I find things that are too "Halloweeny" tend to be less scary.

My favorite would be the ones at Universal Studios Hollywood, I did one long ago when I was in highschool and it was really well done. There was a mad scientist section and an actor crawled out from under an operating table and tried to grabbed my ankles like a cat; definitely made me jump. I know they have that Halloween Horror Nights ongoing and I wish I lived a little more closer to go.

In my neighborhood, there was a house at the end of the street that always turned their garage and backyard into a full haunted house and it was really fun to go through that. They stopped unfortunately but what a great memory as a kid.
I did a bunch locally in my city and they weren't very scary but nonetheless I still enjoyed them all. I did the whole invite a date to a group of gals. A lot of my friends are scaredy-cats; so its hard to find someone to go with. We do have real haunted houses and I did a couple which I find a little unnerving (never seen anything yet). I've never done like night walk tours. A little too spooky for me!

Back