• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bravely Default: Where the Fairy Flies [Please use spoiler tags]

OMG N O I DONT WANT AGNES AS A FAIRY INB4 AGNES TURNS OUT TO BE AN EVIL AIRY IN DISGUISE LIKE THE FIRST GAME
aaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i want more hot girls on the team plz

But she's the pope?? She can't be bad? :(

Hope the "three musketeers" aren't the rest of the party. Don't find any of them appealing.

Also, has anyone heard about Legend of Legacy? (yeah....really lame name)

BUT! Take a look at the trailer:

It looks just like BDFF!

I like how the overworld moves as you move (I dunno how to describe it).
Comes out in Japan in 2015 (January, I think?)

Also, has anyone heard about Legend of Legacy? (yeah....really lame name)

BUT! Take a look at the trailer:

It looks just like BDFF!

I like how the overworld moves as you move (I dunno how to describe it).
Comes out in Japan in 2015 (January, I think?)

Those English captions... haha.
I saw this a few days ago, actually! Looks really neat. I like the overworld pop-up concept as well. I wonder how likely an NA localization would be?

Legend of Legacy does indeed look interesting! Here are some more details about it:

FuRyu updated the official website for The Legend of Legacy with new story details. You can find them all below (courtesy of Siliconera?s translation).

? A number of people went in search of a legend, which caused the continent of Avalon to reawaken
? Unknown whether there will be stairs that lead to paradise or a door that leads to the abyss
? Game focuses on the truth about what was left behind by the old gods
? A mysterious island suddenly surfaced in the distant northern sea 10 years prior
? Legends say that this place was once called Avalon
? This was a place that had a country where the gods once lived and prospered
? Since then, many adventurers and researchers have gone to explore the island
? Because of Avalon?s peculiar landform and monsters, research and exploration haven?t gone far
? Early explorers say they saw ?spirits? in Avalon
? These spirits can?t normally be seen by humans, but are plainly visible on this island for some unknown reason
? One theory suggests that this is so because of the ?inherited? power left behind by the gods
? The different parts of Avalon have numerous tools and buildings left behind, which one wouldn?t expect to see in a regular civilization
? One Avalon legend revolves around the ?Star Graal? (grail)
? The Star Graal is one of the properties left behind by the gods that is said to grant ?eternity? to its owner
? This is speculated to be the secret to immortality
? Rumors about Star Graal are one of the reasons why adventurers have traveled to Avalon, in hopes of amassing riches from the grail
? No one has seen the Star Graal thus far
? The town of Initium is located on the south end of Avalon
? Initium is currently its only town
? It?s the home base for adventurers that seek various legends, and many adventurers travel here day and night
? The lord who lives in a building on top of the hill was the first person to discover Avalon island
? He is a self-proclaimed ?Adventure King?
? It took him ten years to build the town of Initium

Source here.

Square Enix are hosting another live stream this Friday continuing their beginners guide of Final Fantasy Explorers as well as revealing some new information about Bravely Second. The times are as follows:

Europe: 12PM
UK: 11AM
USA (East Coast): 6AM
USA (West Coast): 3AM
Japan: 8PM

Source here.

Square Enix is bringing Bravely Default music to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, the company has revealed. Songs will be available via DLC starting on November 19.

This DLC has only been confirmed for Japan at present, but we?re hoping that the Bravely Default tracks will be released overseas as well.

Here?s the full lineup of Bravely Default tracks coming to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call:

That Person?s Name Is (battle music)
Horizon of Light and Shadow (field music)
Evil Flight (battle music)
The Horizon-Devouring Serpent (battle music)

Source here.

Square Enix is bringing Bravely Default music to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, the company has revealed. Songs will be available via DLC starting on November 19.

This DLC has only been confirmed for Japan at present, but we’re hoping that the Bravely Default tracks will be released overseas as well.

Here’s the full lineup of Bravely Default tracks coming to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call:

That Person’s Name Is (battle music)
Horizon of Light and Shadow (field music)
Evil Flight (battle music)
The Horizon-Devouring Serpent (battle music)

Source here.

Why not Kingdom Hearts music too? :( Ahhh poop.

Square Enix shared new Bravely Second details during a recent live stream event. Siliconera translated some of the information, which we?ve rounded up below.

? New battle feature: press the L button to select the same command multiple times
? Before you had to choose the attack command or a certain magic by flipping through the menus 4 times
? Now you simply press L four times on the command
? Bravely Second has a powerful monster called Gargantua
? New Wizard job has a special attribute called ?Postscript?
? This lets you add ?modifiers? to magic
? Modifiers system lets you give magic different effects
? Square Enix will share more info about modifiers in the near future
? New ?Halfies? ability
? Halfies lets you extend item effects to the entire party
? There is a catch: when using healing items, it?ll reduce its capabilities by 50%
? Devs are working on a demo for Bravely Second
? The demo will have the encounter adjustment system that was in Bravely Default and difficulty adjuster

Source here.

BEST GIRL EDEA IS CONFIRMED IN BRAVELY SECOND FINALLY
Edea Lee, one of the chief characters in Bravely Default, is poised to stage a return in Bravely Second, this week’s issue of Famitsu reveals.

n5k3ki.jpg

Edea has grown up since her last appearance and now sports a blue ribbon and outfit. She’ll become a protagonist and judge the opposing Asterisk holders of the previous game through a new “Barter Sub-Scenario System.”

Bravely Second is due out for 3DS on April 23 in Japan.

Source: Gematsu, Famitsu

Hopefully it's ok to post it here, cause the game won't be out till months in Japan and even longer worldwide so not sure if it's appropriate to make a Bravely Second topic yet

Last edited:
Back