• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Booker or Copper?

moonbyu

responsible rocket grenade owner
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Tulip
White Tulip
1710435112407.png

just a silly little question.
i kinda wish we could see both in the town, like in ww and cf

I like Booker cause he's a bulldog and he's a soft timid guy to talk to

Copper. It feels like Copper knows how to get things done and I like that.

Booker! I arranged it with my mum so I had Booker and she had Copper so we could still see them both 😊

I've not got as far as the Police Station in New Leaf. I have scanned Booker and Copper's amiibo in NH and my favourite is Booker!

I like Copper! he’s cute and he’s so diligent!! gotta admire the grind

booker as the nice neighbourhood police,

Copper in an emergency!!!

Can we have them both back together like old titles? Its not fair splitting friends up😖

I wish I could have both in town.. very sad to see that NL separated them..
I chose Booker based off of the design of the station! But I like both!

I always felt a bit weirded out by Booker as a child and thought he was a total pushover, but I appreciate his timid demeanor now as an adult. Out of the two I think Booker is more of a character, but Copper seems more reliable.

I like Copper a lot more, and then I also saw the inside of Booker's police station, and it is so cute! I have two towns, so I'll be able to grab him there as well. He'll be perfect in Fernweh.

When I was younger I definitely preferred Copper. I didn't like Booker's design for whatever reason, but I've grown to like him over the years and I'm glad I went with him! I originally just chose the classic police station in NL because I preferred the look, and remember wishing I could have Copper with it, but I take that back sfkdskfd, Booker I am so sorry, I've opened my eyes.

Copper is too angry looking, looks like a cop that would plant evidence. Booker would let you off with a warning.

booker as the nice neighbourhood police,

Copper in an emergency!!!

Can we have them both back together like old titles? Its not fair splitting friends up😖
For real. Their whole schtick was the night and day personality of by the books Copper and laid back Booker. When you separate them in the game their dynamic and personality just doesn't land as well.

haha booker is so cute and sweet how do u not like him!!! i definitely trust him to protect my town 😂

Booker all the way! He's just a smol and shy guy, and I like his design better than Copper's. I also like the items from Copper's RV better, and the Modern police station looks nicer and fits in with my town better.

Back