• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello

dfbw

lost in fugue
Bells
Switch
6446-3368-1990
Played for 10+ years (WW, CF, NL, NH) and have been lurking for more than half of them. Just started fresh on NH with the island of my dreams, so I felt compelled to make an account. [wave]

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Do you have specific plans for your fresh island? Any villagers you're hoping to find? 😊

welcome to the forums! i hope you have much more fun here as a member than a lurker! 💕

i wish you luck with your new island! what did you decide to name it? who are your current villagers? c:

Thank you, everybody!
Welcome to the forums! ✨

Do you have specific plans for your fresh island? Any villagers you're hoping to find? 😊
Nothing solid yet, maybe something moderately Victorian gothic. I was hoping for Coco and ended up getting her without having to hunt her down! Other than her, Ruby, Elmer, Dobie, Benjamin...
welcome to the forums! i hope you have much more fun here as a member than a lurker! 💕

i wish you luck with your new island! what did you decide to name it? who are your current villagers? c:
Crow, which was my town's name in WW. Right now, I have Fuschia, Iggly, Barold, Bubbles, and Coco.
Hello and welcome! Who’s your favorite villager?
Coco

Thank you, everybody!

Nothing solid yet, maybe something moderately Victorian gothic. I was hoping for Coco and ended up getting her without having to hunt her down! Other than her, Ruby, Elmer, Dobie, Benjamin...

Crow, which was my town's name in WW. Right now, I have Fuschia, Iggly, Barold, Bubbles, and Coco.

Coco

Victorian gothic sounds interesting!

Ooh, lucky that you were able to find Coco easily! She is such a sweetheart, I love her. 💞

Back