Selling blue or pink rosewater potion (ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pochy

Bells
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Yellow Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Balloon
Feedback
100% (97) +
selling either of my potions (not both) for 250tbt each cause i need enough for a birthstone tomorrow and im super broke lol.
lmk if youd like to know the dates

selling either of my potions (not both) for 250tbt each cause i need enough for a birthstone tomorrow and im super broke lol.
I'll buy the pink one. I don't need a message. just send it when it becomes tradable

i’ll buy the blue one if you don’t mind waiting till I speed run earning some tbt across the boards! i can get the tbt to you by today!

edit: hang on a sec lol just saw that you said: "selling either of my potions (not both)" sorry!

Last edited:
I'll buy the pink one. I don't need a message. just send it when it becomes tradable
sure!
i’ll buy the blue one if you don’t mind waiting till I speed run earning some tbt across the boards! i can get the tbt to you by today!

edit: hang on a sec lol just saw that you said: "selling either of my potions (not both)" sorry!
yep, sorry about that! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back