♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

I’d like to be taken off the pinglist please. To be honest I don’t think I’ll have enough tbt like ever so I think it’s fair to let someone else have my place. Love your work though 💗

I really wanna be on that ping list of yours but at this point I’m too afraid to ask 😅🤣 I’ll come back once there’s less commotion (if there will ever be such a day lol! I hope this doesn’t stress you out! look after yourself queen, I hope this year will be kinder 💙)

Can there be a pinglist for space on the pinglist?

Jkjk

SLAP ME ONTO THAT PING LIST! Please and thanks! 💖
*slaps*

I really wanna be on that ping list of yours but at this point I’m too afraid to ask 😅🤣 I’ll come back once there’s less commotion (if there will ever be such a day lol! I hope this doesn’t stress you out! look after yourself queen, I hope this year will be kinder 💙)

Can there be a pinglist for space on the pinglist?

Jkjk
i should be opening but at this point 👀 💦
this year has been great albeit it's only been 5 days LMAO but I have been enjoying speaking with friends again c:
a pinglist for my pinglist???? its not a bad idea..... jkjk

Hope these pings will work, if not I will do 10 at a time after this post or other's posts 😅

Opening TBT slots, idk how many, maybe like 4-6? I'll think on it with these waffles
RLC slots open indefinitely
Not First Come First Served.

Please remember to read my rules correctly, I will ignore your post completely if they are disregarded c:

I'll look through the requests and then react with a :love: if I've accepted your commission!
Give me 24 or so hours before I accept any commissions!
I'll be back to this thread when I'm done with this other thing 🤧

@Emolga59
@Foreverfox
@Yanrima~
@milktae
@duckvely
@gigii
@ChocoPie22
@Amilee
@aericell
@Mick
@nyx~
@Fye
@Mimi Cheems
@That Marshal Fangirl
@jiny
@Cadbberry
@Oldcatlady
@Snowifer
@Gene.
@lieryl
@BungoTheElf
@VillageDweller
@Miharu

Last edited:
hello legend :diddypeek:

Style : rlc - Full Chibi - Animated
jfv5ola.png

Props/Details : will pm 😳
Background: whatever works for you queen (i absolutely loved the style on this + this)
Pose/Expression : will pm <3 😩
Image references : will pm you! :kekw:
Questions/ Comments : love me some eggrolls
Payment Offer: rlc currency for da qween (it's two characters together in the piece so just let me know how much queen!)

Style : x2 full chibis together - animated
Props/Details :
Background:
Pose/Expression
Image references : LITERALLY ALL OF THIS I NEED TO DM YOU!!!!!
Questions/ Comments : dude my family is actually gonna make eggrolls tn/tmmrw
Payment Offer:
418.jpg
+3k tbt or however much u need wueen

Style: Full Chibi - Animated
Props/Details: I would love some reference to sewing, she's a lil designer girly. Like a sewing kit, few bolts of fabric at her feet or a mannequin in a dress next to her. Not necessary though if it isn't the vibe! If you wanna include some ref to the noodle dragon herself that would be cool too, like a plushie of her on the ground or just not at all to save you some time haha that's alright too.
Background: If the props are a vibe as mentioned above, then I would love a flooring under her, but no background is needed in full
Pose/Expression: Expression-wise, I would love it if she smiled. A little movement on her tail as well would be lovely 🥺 The pose otherwise is entirely up to you
Image references: Miss Sunny's Toyhouse. For her outfit, have fun! Dress her any way you would like as long as it's cute and pink :D
Questions/ Comments: I love giving artists full control, so I hope if you pick me, you have fun drawing it! This is making me want an eggroll
Payment Offer: 2.6k tbt and I can offer a few collectibles with that if this costs more, your choice of- A Red Feather, A Pink Houseう, A Friday the 13th Candy (or multiple if you want), or an Ice Cream Swirl.

Style : 2 Not Animated Chibi Headshots (or whichever you’d prefer to draw)
Props/Details : up to you
Background: transparent
Pose/Expression : Zixin usually looks annoyed and Yume is usually extremely happy/excited
Image references : I’d like one of him and/or one of her
Questions/ Comments : eggroll!
Payment Offer: 900 tbt and an art trade if you’d be interested^^

Thank you for considering!!

Back