• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♡ Blink's Shop♡ (ping ✓) TBT closed

Hi, long time no see.
Can I be added to the pinglist again? I've just changed my username to "Yanrima~" and I'm formerly known as "Yanrimasart"

Hope you take care of yourself and take some breaks every now and then! 😀
LONG TIME NO SEE! I'll add to pinglist and thank you ;~; I promise to take breaks not the whole half a year missing kind lolol

I'm sorry to hear that the latter half of 2022 was rough for you. I hope 2023 treats you better. You never have to apologize for putting yourself and real life before anything online. Your wellbeing matters more than anything.

I'm so happy to see you're opening your shop again. Your art is so adorable. Sadly, I'm low on TBT & RLC right now so I'm going to have to ask to be taken off the pinglist. 😭 Once I can save up more TBT I will absolutely, positively, defintely be back to commission you.
thats thoughtful of you! TY for your understanding fr 💙
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AT ALL! I'll check you off for now and besides, you're always welcome to look 🤧

Hi Blink! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for more of your adorable art pls^^ (I used to be EchoNyx idk if you remember me haha)

Hii Blink. Happy to see you back and I hope things will be much better for you this year! I also appreciate sparkly and colourful stuff, so could I be added to the pinglist please? ^^

may i be added to the pinglist please? :>
YES OFC 💙

Hi Blink! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for more of your adorable art pls^^ (I used to be EchoNyx idk if you remember me haha)
OFC I REMEMBER! I'll definitely add c: really loved the red bunny hood. such a cool design

Hii Blink. Happy to see you back and I hope things will be much better for you this year! I also appreciate sparkly and colourful stuff, so could I be added to the pinglist please? ^^
HI MICK! Thank you for the sentiment 🥺 glad to see you, too! I shall add you to the list for sparkly colorful stuffs c:

Hi Blink! I'm so excited to see you doing these again! If there's still room, could I be added to the pinglist? :]

Hi Blink! I'm so excited to see you doing these again! If there's still room, could I be added to the pinglist? :]
Hi Gene! I'm glad you like em c: I just added you to the list!

getting real worried if I can ping that many people. sweating furiously rn

Back