• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

blind box figures

i can understand that! i will say that the ones that i have are all really sturdy and i don't worry about them breaking :>
there are definitely a whole bunch i've seen where just the preview on the boxes seemed low quality so i didn't bother
I don't really collect sanrio stuff since thats not really my forte tbh with you.

I usually collect from series i like such as smt/persona like my makoto fig i got ages ago.

I don't really collect sanrio stuff since thats not really my forte tbh with you.

I usually collect from series i like such as smt/persona like my makoto fig i got ages ago.
ooouuu a lot of the persona figures i've seen look super cool!!! i love all their poses
i was gonna ask if you preferred figures or nendoroids instead of blind box figures :0

ooouuu a lot of the persona figures i've seen look super cool!!! i love all their poses
i was gonna ask if you preferred figures or nendoroids instead of blind box figures :0
I like both i usually go for figures more so but there is so much nendoroids i would so love to own from bungo stray dogs to needy streamer overload just to name a few.

I like both i usually go for figures more so but there is so much nendoroids i would so love to own from bungo stray dogs to needy streamer overload just to name a few.
OOO i've seen ads for the bungo stray dogs nendoroids !! i still haven't seen it but i do recognize dazai 😌

Back when my niece was still a kid she collected Shopkins and LOL dolls. We spent so much money on them, that it kind of ruined the thrill of blind boxes for me.

With that said, I still bought her like three of the blind boxes for Sailor Moon. I could have kept any duplicates. She got Mercury, Uranus, and Venus.
IMG_8379.jpeg

Back when my niece was still a kid she collected Shopkins and LOL dolls. We spent so much money on them, that it kind of ruined the thrill of blind boxes for me.

With that said, I still bought her like three of the blind boxes for Sailor Moon. I could have kept any duplicates. She got Mercury, Uranus, and Venus.
View attachment 556441
omg the sailor moon ones!!
ah i completely understand, i don't even want to begin to calculate just how much i've actually spend on them... just another one of my terrible financial decisions ^u^;

View attachment 556441
I only really see shopkins at places that really sell stuff "as seen on tv" stores and those places in my area don't really get that much traffic imo.

Otherwise yeah i do have some sailor moon stuff in my manga collection.
Post automatically merged:

omg the sailor moon ones!!
ah i completely understand, i don't even want to begin to calculate just how much i've actually spend on them... just another one of my terrible financial decisions ^u^;
You think your finacial decisions is bad? just look at my bills one time it was almost a thousand dollars cause i couldn't help myself with twewy merch lol.

Back