blind box figures

i can understand that! i will say that the ones that i have are all really sturdy and i don't worry about them breaking :>
there are definitely a whole bunch i've seen where just the preview on the boxes seemed low quality so i didn't bother
I don't really collect sanrio stuff since thats not really my forte tbh with you.

I usually collect from series i like such as smt/persona like my makoto fig i got ages ago.

I don't really collect sanrio stuff since thats not really my forte tbh with you.

I usually collect from series i like such as smt/persona like my makoto fig i got ages ago.
ooouuu a lot of the persona figures i've seen look super cool!!! i love all their poses
i was gonna ask if you preferred figures or nendoroids instead of blind box figures :0

ooouuu a lot of the persona figures i've seen look super cool!!! i love all their poses
i was gonna ask if you preferred figures or nendoroids instead of blind box figures :0
I like both i usually go for figures more so but there is so much nendoroids i would so love to own from bungo stray dogs to needy streamer overload just to name a few.

I like both i usually go for figures more so but there is so much nendoroids i would so love to own from bungo stray dogs to needy streamer overload just to name a few.
OOO i've seen ads for the bungo stray dogs nendoroids !! i still haven't seen it but i do recognize dazai 😌

Back when my niece was still a kid she collected Shopkins and LOL dolls. We spent so much money on them, that it kind of ruined the thrill of blind boxes for me.

With that said, I still bought her like three of the blind boxes for Sailor Moon. I could have kept any duplicates. She got Mercury, Uranus, and Venus.
IMG_8379.jpeg

Back when my niece was still a kid she collected Shopkins and LOL dolls. We spent so much money on them, that it kind of ruined the thrill of blind boxes for me.

With that said, I still bought her like three of the blind boxes for Sailor Moon. I could have kept any duplicates. She got Mercury, Uranus, and Venus.
View attachment 556441
omg the sailor moon ones!!
ah i completely understand, i don't even want to begin to calculate just how much i've actually spend on them... just another one of my terrible financial decisions ^u^;

View attachment 556441
I only really see shopkins at places that really sell stuff "as seen on tv" stores and those places in my area don't really get that much traffic imo.

Otherwise yeah i do have some sailor moon stuff in my manga collection.
Post automatically merged:

omg the sailor moon ones!!
ah i completely understand, i don't even want to begin to calculate just how much i've actually spend on them... just another one of my terrible financial decisions ^u^;
You think your finacial decisions is bad? just look at my bills one time it was almost a thousand dollars cause i couldn't help myself with twewy merch lol.

I love blind bags and boxes! I love the excitement of not knowing what you’ll get in each one, especially when you love all of the options! It takes an insane amount of self-restraint to not get any of the Sanrio blind boxes when I go to MINISO, but I fear I will cave one of these days…. they are so cute !! 😫

I love the blind bags and boxes I can get from Hot Topic! I never leave there without at least one (1) blind bag/box to open when I get home… I’m mostly into keychain, bag clip and magnet blind bags (especially Disney and Sanrio ones!), but I adore Tokidoki. I especially loved the Moofia blind boxes— I’m so mad I was only able to get one years ago!

Because of how expensive they are, I only go for the series where I’d be happy to get any of the options. I currently have 6 figures! My collection isn’t very big, but I love it nonetheless. ☺️

IMG_0233.jpeg

I love blind bags and boxes! I love the excitement of not knowing what you’ll get in each one, especially when you love all of the options! It takes an insane amount of self-restraint to not get any of the Sanrio blind boxes when I go to MINISO, but I fear I will cave one of these days…. they are so cute !! 😫

I love the blind bags and boxes I can get from Hot Topic! I never leave there without at least one (1) blind bag/box to open when I get home… I’m mostly into keychain, bag clip and magnet blind bags (especially Disney and Sanrio ones!), but I adore Tokidoki. I especially loved the Moofia blind boxes— I’m so mad I was only able to get one years ago!

Because of how expensive they are, I only go for the series where I’d be happy to get any of the options. I currently have 6 figures! My collection isn’t very big, but I love it nonetheless. ☺️

View attachment 557230
>tokidoki

I had not heard that name since the 2000s, damn i remember they had quite a following back in the day its the first time i heard someone mention it now unless im out of the loop and it still has its following thats probably even bigger now.

i'm not really a blind box person anymore haha. no money and no space either! 😅
eight years ago or so, i used to collect num noms quite a long time ago. i loved the lip glosses so much! i kinda wanna collect them again, but they aren't in production anymore and the prices on amazon are outrageous.

1714425402600.png

Post automatically merged:

also, seeing the moofia tokidoki packs brough back so many memories! i used to want them and the unicornos so bad!!

Wah! The tako in your op pic is so cute??? 👀 As are all the Sanrio ones ofc, the little Pompom has my heart.

Blind boxes are a love/hate for me, I generally think there are lots of pretty and fun designs but the blind part is such a turn off for multiple reasons, doubly so because Canadian prices makes them way too expensive when you don't even choose what you get. 😔 Still love going to stores like Miniso, Sukoshi Mart and Mindzai just to window shop since they have the displayes set up but up until last year I resisted ever buying any and stuck to admiring other people's collection pics.

But yeah, last year is when I caved to get the re-ment Oshawott terrarium figure, ofc I cheated and bought it preopened. :x and then a little later in the year, I accidently discovered that blind box BJDs are a thing and I fell in love with the Liroro Summer dolls and bought two...also cheated, though I seriously am tempted to get the others. So basically, not much to share picture wise but this is my humble little blind box collection. ;')
(sorry about the naked one, planning on customising her but waiting on supplies in the mail for her eyes and didn't want to put her back in her stock look, it's the one on the box tho sfkbskfbksbfk, spoilering just in case)

bqlpiEH.png

BZjQICZ.png

@Xara Omg!! So jealous of your almond milk Moofia!! The Moofias/Breakfast Besties were one of the main series that tempted me way back in the day, along with Donutella (and you have the Donutella looking unicorno too skjfbnksb) . I still think about them, they were such a cute series. 😭

WAAA LOOK AT OSHAWOTT!!! reminds me, over the summer my little cousin was gifted a whole set of pokemon blind boxes cause his love for pokemon has just grew tenfold since the last time we saw him
ugh don't get me started on canadian prices too 😔😔 everything hurts

i've seen loads of doll sets and i have been considering them, but would 1000% need to set up some sort of shelving or display... thing before i go out and buy anything again. plus they seem kinda tall and big compared to the ones i usually get 😟

WAAA LOOK AT OSHAWOTT!!! reminds me, over the summer my little cousin was gifted a whole set of pokemon blind boxes cause his love for pokemon has just grew tenfold since the last time we saw him
ugh don't get me started on canadian prices too 😔😔 everything hurts

i've seen loads of doll sets and i have been considering them, but would 1000% need to set up some sort of shelving or display... thing before i go out and buy anything again. plus they seem kinda tall and big compared to the ones i usually get 😟

Aww, your cousin must have had such a good time that day, being able to open so many at once sounds so exciting. I hope the set included some of his favourites. But yeeees, Canadian prices are the worst, u_u Half the time it's genuinely cheaper to just ship direct from Asia (including shipping :').

Ugh yes, having display room is such a mood too, I get that, I don't have a toooon of figures or anything and I still struggle to display things neatly so I'm cosntantly rearranging sjbfkjsf.The blind box dolls are a little taller than usual blindboxes yeah, around 10-14cm depending on the series, but since they are poseable they are surprisingly easy to find a place to squeeze them in. <3

yeah!! he has them displayed and thankfully he did manage to get ones he really wanted so a win win situation for him :0)

i know that with certain aliexpress listings, they let you pick which one you want so you're guaranteed that one >:^D so not only is it cheaper, but there's no heartbreak hehe

my desk is slowly becoming their display area which is real bad cause i'll accidentally knock pompompurin or pochacco with my mouse and have to fix them again before i can move on 😔 i should really dust them too,,,,

Back