• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

blind box figures

himekirako

pompom's #1 protector
Bells
Switch
8387-7397-2591
Island
Asteria
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
do you buy blind boxes? if you do, show your collection! i love seeing all the different series available heh

these are the few that i keep on my desk (some were gifted to me by friends while others i bought myself because i couldn't resist)

IMG_4414.png

Oooh those are so stinkin' cute!

My friend @nyx~ got a Tokyo Revengers one while she was in Japan and got Hakkai! So she gave it to me xD

I also am addicted to the ones from Five Below, specifically the cuter ones. Like the Sanrio plush keychains, or the little figurines. I also got a sleepy sitting Inosuke from a blind bag/box thingy!
I also have both Loid and Yor Forger sleeping bling bag figurines as well c: (also bought those at Five Below) LOL

I want to purchase more, but I already have an addiction to gacha games.. so uhh.. >_> I only buy them when I can.

I want to purchase more, but I already have an addiction to gacha games.. so uhh.. >_> I only buy them when I can.
haha i've never related to a sentence more, sometimes it's really bad because then my friends will enable me by giving me such freaking cute ones!!! (cough cough @/cheremtasy and @/irescien)

haha i've never related to a sentence more, sometimes it's really bad because then my friends will enable me by giving me such freaking cute ones!!! (cough cough @/cheremtasy and @/irescien)
Where do you purchase yours? : o

You have some really super cute ones! ;w;

do you buy blind boxes? if you do, show your collection! i love seeing all the different series available heh

these are the few that i keep on my desk (some were gifted to me by friends while others i bought myself because i couldn't resist)

View attachment 542573
Those look higher quality that the anime gashapons I've gotten from book stores. I'd like to see the rest of the set that Kuromi is from.

I have such a love-hate with these. The figures are always cute and it’s fun to see what you get but I never get the ones I want. 🤣 They’re packed up so I can’t post any photos but I have the entire set of these aqua bottle figures because I wanted the Corsola one and my bf wanted the Wailord and we kept going back in the store and buying them because we were getting every other one except those two. Lol

I also found some blindboxes for little JJK bobbleheads in the “As seen on TV” store and bought three because I really wanted Nanami hahah I did get him when I opened them up later!

i admit i personally tend not to like/buy blindboxes. especially depending on the price, the "gambling" aspect just isn't for me unless i'd be happy with any of the items inside. my sister is pretty into these though, we've driven to a couple of miniso stores (since there aren't any in our city) so she can buy some, and the last time we went, the shopping center had a crane machine for these boxes, which was fun to see. i will say the ones that come out of japan do tend to be a lot cuter and seem better quality, but the figures are also very small for the £15+ price on top of the gacha aspect, so just not for me personally because i prefer to know what i'm getting for my money, but i can see the appeal for others if you have the disposable income !!

If it's bird related, yes. I love those. Have some from penguins that I've bought many of, but still struggling to get the final penguin (Emperor).

I have the entire set of these aqua bottle figures
oh these are so cute!!! my little cousin really likes getting anything pokémon related so i can totally see him getting into this series
I also found some blindboxes for little JJK bobbleheads in the “As seen on TV” store and bought three because I really wanted Nanami hahah I did get him when I opened them up later!
🥺🥺🥺 nanami!!! a lot of the jjk ones are so cute, i have yet to get an anime related one though

OMG YOU HAVE THE MY MELODY I WANTED FROM THAT BOX ON THE LEFT. with the little doll in her hands?! i wanted that one and i got the chocolate and raspberries one LOL. from miniso

i love them but i also hate them. i do blind boxes often and it usually works in my favor but sometimes i get one im like "ew" about and trade it or give it away. however the feeling of getting the one you want is so good

OMG YOU HAVE THE MY MELODY I WANTED FROM THAT BOX ON THE LEFT. with the little doll in her hands?! i wanted that one and i got the chocolate and raspberries one LOL. from miniso
this series is so cute 😭😭 i want more but they’re kind bigger than my others so maybe when i get a proper shelf to display them i’ll head back to miniso >:3

Please ignore my dusty desk but, yes. I have a problem with them lol.. I have so many, these are just a few I have on display because of my set up at home but there are 3 boxes worth of them stored away..

/
/

Last edited:
Omg the chokehold PopMart has me is 😂 I got into them because of the Hirono figures!!! I adore the conceptual design of the lil' cuties and I recently started expanding my collection to other figures, but nowadays a don't buy the unopened boxes because my luck is horrendous :cry: I just trade figures on fb and such to get the ones I want hehe

Please ignore my dusty desk but, yes. I have a problem with them lol.. I have so many, these are just a few I have on display because of my set up at home but there are 3 boxes worth of them stored away..
View attachment 543303
View attachment 543305
OH MY GOSH THE LITTLE BOXES 🥺 May I ask where u got them from?

View attachment 543592 this !!!! is !!!! so !!! cute !!!!
also i spy a little car in the bg 🥺🥺
hahaah!! i know right!!!! it's SOO cute t__t i like to rub it's head for good luck
and yes! there is a tiny car in the back heh heh .. made by the same artist who made the little fruit guys !

Omg the chokehold PopMart has me is 😂 I got into them because of the Hirono figures!!! I adore the conceptual design of the lil' cuties and I recently started expanding my collection to other figures, but nowadays a don't buy the unopened boxes because my luck is horrendous :cry: I just trade figures on fb and such to get the ones I want hehe

OH MY GOSH THE LITTLE BOXES 🥺 May I ask where u got them from?

oh!! yes >:^D
the two boxes are a studio ghibli blind box series for the little um. creatures in my neighbor totoro! i got them from kinokuniya!
and the bottom box is a souvineer shop from japan town in san francisco!

Back