• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Black Friday

bittermeat said:
Ino said:
@bittermeat that sucks
I know, right? I will go hunting next year though.
ya btw dont wait n line for a ticket at wal mart i got there at 9 with my older sister and a friend and we were in line for 8 hours to get a laptop then we had to wait 30 minutes for the ps3 and old ladies tried to take them from our basket so i elbowed them and then i saw some1 checking out with a bunch of food on black friday why

SSgt. Garrett said:
bittermeat said:
Ino said:
@bittermeat that sucks
You're going to wait another year to get and xbox....wow. Christmas? Birthday etc?
I'm considering other stuff for Christmas this year. Video games = slack off in school (for me at least). I really need to do good this year. My Birthday's in May, so I might ask for one.

Not everyone is rich, you know. My dad just got surgery and is unable to work, so my mom is struggling.

bittermeat said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
bittermeat said:
Ino said:
@bittermeat that sucks
You're going to wait another year to get and xbox....wow. Christmas? Birthday etc?
I'm considering other stuff for Christmas this year. Video games = slack off in school (for me at least). I really need to do good this year. My Birthday's in May, so I might ask for one.

Not everyone is rich, you know. My dad just got surgery and is unable to work, so my mom is struggling.
Then how did you expect to buy it today?

SSgt. Garrett said:
bittermeat said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
bittermeat said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I wasn't expecting it. I didn't even go shopping today. I just found out that two friends of mine bought xBoxes for that deal, so I got a little jealous. I'm not going to whine and be a brat to my mother who barely makes enough money to pay all the bills.

bittermeat said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
bittermeat said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I wasn't expecting it. I didn't even go shopping today. I just found out that two friends of mine bought xBoxes for that deal, so I got a little jealous. I'm not going to whine and be a brat to my mother who barely makes enough money to pay all the bills.
Okay. Never suggested you do that. Thought you went out today.

Ron Ronaldo said:
I think I bought a CD on Amazon today, if that counts. xD
yes it does my sister was up at 10 at walmart and then at the mall and is still shopping my goodness after I got home at 7 i slept till 2

Back