Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Splatoon actually would make a lot of sense with the speak up or down clue because that's how you speak in the game "This way!" "Booyah!"

"with one exception you may be seen even if no one is around" I feel like this probably makes sense with Splatoon too? There's an ability where you can't be seen while swimming in ink right? And then you can see people with certain abilities/specials too? Maybe... Edit: Oh or by spectating as previously mentioned!

Splatoon actually would make a lot of sense with the speak up or down clue because that's how you speak in the game "This way!" "Booyah!"
8 player games, 2 teams of 4. With up and down chat options. Spectate mode indicating a hidden watcher. Sounds like splatoon 2 pbs to mem Maybe it's under marmalade multi-player thread.
Post automatically merged:

FOUND IT

It's the best lead we have so far! Time to check every Splatoon thread!

edit: well never mind! Good job!

I literally just came to check this thread before bed only to see it was just solved I-

8 player games, 2 teams of 4. With up and down chat options. Spectate mode indicating a hidden watcher. Sounds like splatoon 2 pbs to mem Maybe it's under marmalade multi-player thread.

FOUND IT

mvp

FOUND IT

what a legend 😂😂

if this trend continues I will be basically useless for this contest 💀💀

FOUND IT

You da real MVP.

I feel like I'm gonna be useless for this event. 🙃

Okay I'm just starting to look at this now and try figuring it out...

EDIT: I see, so we finished the first one and now we have to wait for the next one. Good work! I don't know anything about Splatoon so I wouldn't have been any help lol

Last edited:
Okay so I can see why other cabins were saying the mountains were the hardest part of Camp Bell Tree! 😳

However good job on the first clue and a huge congrats to @Antonio for figuring it out so quickly! 🥳

Last edited:
Y'all don't realize the happy dopamine rush I'm going through just from waking up and seeing all y'all nice comments, thank you! 🥺

BTW, y'all are not useless.

Last edited:

FOUND IT

I was literally in that thread with you for that conversation! 😩🤦‍♀️ Hahaha!

Great job, Antonio! 💚

Back