Best Uchi?

I love uchis but my favorite is Frita. I love food that's why I love her design! :D

Deirdre. I was unsure of her at first, but she fit the Uchi personality perfectly. Greatest Uchi out there.

Uchi is one of my top favorite personalities, and my favorite uchis are Muffy, Phoebe, Mira, and Fuchsia. I really like Katt and Shari too but I've never had them

Mira is best. Cherry is a close second. I also like Agnes, Renee, Muffy, and Tammy.

Last edited:
Frita is my favourite design, but Paula is the best for design and Uchi-ness.

I agree -- Paula is by far my favorite uchi. She's just perfect for the "big sister" thing... She's this big grizzly bear who will protect you, what's not to love?

I also have been really fond of Mira lately, but that's probably because I'm a big fan of Sailor Moon, hehe.

Last edited:
I can't pick just one. :c

Agnes ~ I loooove her design. The black and white just looks really cool.
Muffy ~ I'm a fan of every single sheep in the game. Her name is cute and she's purple!
Cherry ~ She's pretty cool looking.
Frita ~ She's a hamburger and fries sheep. What's not to love?!
Phoebe ~ She looks so sassy and her name suits her.

My faves are Deirdre, Phoebe, Hazel, Frita and Fuchsia. I would also really like Tammy and Charlise if they had more natural colour schemes.

If you've never visited Fuchsia you should. She looks so terrible in pictures but I though she was absolutely beautiful when I saw her in game. Just too brightly coloured for me so I went with Deirdre instead for my town.

Mira's my favorite, I have her in my town now and I love her. Rocket was my first uchi and I really liked her as well, I don't know why so many people dislike her :/

I like Deirdre, Fuchsia and Tammy. I only have one uchi in my town, and I would like more but none of them are dreamies. It's a shame because I love the PWP's that uchi's suggest, and it would be easier to get them if I had more uchi villagers.

I actually like a good deal of them. Cherry, Phoebe, Fuchsia, Shari, Deirdre, Flo, Ren?e, and Mira :)

The only ones I don't really like are Diva and Muffy

My favorite uchi is Frita because she's a living Big Mac... I mean, come on...
But really, I absolutely love the sheep and Frita just really struck me. She's a sweet heart and will forever be my all-time favorite.

I think Pashmina is the cutest, and Phoebe would be a second (although I dislike her original shirt). Also, @badcrumbs, I absolutely LOVE your signature lmao!

Back