• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Best Pokemon recieved from Wonder Trade?

A regular level 10 joltik. It was a really nice surprise since it was so cute, and i love electric types

got a zigzagoon named ziggy★dust lol. por favor.. save that for legendaries!

and a kecleon name "h.o.e." lmaoo. and yeah i got some bred stuff you can't get in ruby from peeps with x/y game so that was noice.

A leafeon I think! I regret ever selling my pokemon games... ;-; I can't wait for sun and moon though, i'll get moon for sure!

got a shiny psyduck last night, seems more legit than auslove but then i don't really care too much x))

got a shiny typhlosion last night level 100 too so that was noice. shame its defense was so bad lol

I don't get how everyone keeps getting shiny Pokemon from Wonder Trade. I get stuck with hundreds of Zigzagoons and Magikarps! The only one I've gotten was a Lucario!

Last edited:
I don't get how everyone keeps getting shiny Pokemon from Wonder Trade. I get stuck with hundreds of Zigzagoons and Magikarps! The only one I've gotten was a Lucario!

idk if WTWednesdays is still a thing but yeah twitch and just weekends/holidays in general are good

I just got a Zygarde! I feel so bad for the poor guy who wondertraded it to me though as I gave him a Dunsparce...oops!

Last edited:
a lapras that said it was hatched in 2032 or something lmao. I wish i kept it because it actually made my day

Back