• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best places/ ways to find QR codes?

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Hey y?all, I?m looking to design a galaxy-themed town with ?space? walkways, all the outfits in able sisters will be space themed for villagers to wear, and my house follows the same theme as well. The wallpapers and flooring are pretty limited, however, so what are the best websites you guys go to for finding and sharing QR codes for clothes, wallpaper, flooring and pretty much everything else?

I get most of mine from tumblr, twitter and fc2 blogs. However it's really a person specific thing, the website as a whole may or may not have QRs you need. What I mean is, yes people post QRs to tumblr/twitter but it's woukd be hard-ish to find. Some people make really great QRs, so I follow their blogs/accounts.

I am lame and just google search and sift through images which usually either sends me to a website or has a photo QR right there. I’m sure there are a lot of awesome Japanese directories for these things though. I also find a lot of them on Pinterest. I rarely use other people’s QRs though, this is just for inspiration and to see what colours palettes people use for cobble stones and such.

I normally use pinterest to find them first! And then tumblr if only one of the shots was on pinterest. I use a lot of fc2 blogs for my dress QRs but normally pinterest or tumblr are my go tos!

I get most of mine from tumblr, twitter and fc2 blogs. However it's really a person specific thing, the website as a whole may or may not have QRs you need. What I mean is, yes people post QRs to tumblr/twitter but it's woukd be hard-ish to find. Some people make really great QRs, so I follow their blogs/accounts.

Yeah I?ve found a couple but it seems really sporadic! I have looked on tumblr and found a few but not twitter or fc2. I?ll try looking on there!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I use pinterest a lot. There are also some good tumblr blogs to look through.

https://acnlpaths.tumblr.com/

https://acnl-qrcode.tumblr.com/

https://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/qr

Thank you for those! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am lame and just google search and sift through images which usually either sends me to a website or has a photo QR right there. I?m sure there are a lot of awesome Japanese directories for these things though. I also find a lot of them on Pinterest. I rarely use other people?s QRs though, this is just for inspiration and to see what colours palettes people use for cobble stones and such.

I tend to do that too, just google search! Sometimes what shows up though isn?t the best image quality and my 3ds has a hard time scanning it. But so far google image search has returned the most. I?m trying to see if there?s a ?hidden gem? of qr codes sharing space I?m not finding!

I usually just look them up on google which is probably not the easiest way! As someone mentioned above pinterest sounds like a good idea!

Back