Best Pixar Movie?

I have to say, Toy Story was the first movie I ever saw, and it's probably the most awesome one. Toy Story for me, also thanks bryko for making me hate Up, so that's on the bottom of the list, second is Monsters Inc.

Toy Story was awesome.
Cars was, well, I slept through most of the movie. All I remember was that red car fell out of the red truck's back. That's about it.

Nikoking said:
I have to say, Toy Story was the first movie I ever saw, and it's probably the most awesome one. Toy Story for me, also thanks bryko for making me hate Up, so that's on the bottom of the list, second is Monsters Inc.
At least I'm not sitting in the movie theater waiting for AnaLee: The Movie like you are as we speak

Carl Fredricksen said:
Nikoking said:
At least I'm not sitting in the movie theater waiting for AnaLee: The Movie like you are as we speak
So funny indeed. First off, it's Annaleee. Second, I'll stop making fun of Gwen if you stop making fun of Annalee.

Truce?

Nikoking said:
Carl Fredricksen said:
Nikoking said:
So funny indeed. First off, it's Annaleee. Second, I'll stop making fun of Gwen if you stop making fun of Annalee.

Truce?
No thanks. Annaleeeee told me to tell you she's not going to be able to make it tonight

carl... let me put it simple...

*censored.3.0* off... no-one likes you... those who do have mental issues... you obsess over a childrens movie because you had no childhood... or because you have a small weiner...

Back