• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best ACNL moment?

Kristen

robin enthusiast
Bells
Stitches
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Tasty Cake
Fossil Easter Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ど
I mean, I'm sure we've all had those really great or funny moments on ACNL.

For me, I have a few. My birthday party thrown by Anicotti was one of them, but there was one more recently that was the best ever.
I started up a new town on my second file and kept resetting to avoid duplicate villagers and get a town layout I liked. It was about the fourth restart when one of the villagers there to greet me was Robin, my all-time favourite villager, whom I also have in my main town. It's like the game knew..

Anyway, what's yours?

I have quiet a few! One big one I can think of though is when I got my very first dreamie villager (it was Beardo). I was so excited to get him.

Too many to mention.

My favorite moment was when I walked into Merry's house and she had a new piece of furniture. It was a toilet and she had it pushed up to her kitchen table like a chair. This was a very long time ago, but she still has it and I'll never forget it.

I have quiet a few! One big one I can think of though is when I got my very first dreamie villager (it was Beardo). I was so excited to get him.

It's always a great thing when you get your dreamies <3

Too many to mention.

My favorite moment was when I walked into Merry's house and she had a new piece of furniture. It was a toilet and she had it pushed up to her kitchen table like a chair. This was a very long time ago, but she still has it and I'll never forget it.

That's actually pretty funny haha :')

The nicest moments are when villagers give me their picture, it's only happened three times from separate villagers (Tammy's given me hers like four times though), and it's so lovely :)

But the funniest moments are also the best. One time I caught a flea off Kabuki and he started freaking out about it and told me not to tell anyone. Then I immediately talked to him again and he said "Wow, you're into the fine art of the flea, too?!" and then tried to buy it off me.

And one time Cube gave me his 'barely used' IV drip in return for a fruit delivery. Thanks buddy.

The nicest moments are when villagers give me their picture, it's only happened three times from separate villagers (Tammy's given me hers like four times though), and it's so lovely :)

But the funniest moments are also the best. One time I caught a flea off Kabuki and he started freaking out about it and told me not to tell anyone. Then I immediately talked to him again and he said "Wow, you're into the fine art of the flea, too?!" and then tried to buy it off me.

And one time Cube gave me his 'barely used' IV drip in return for a fruit delivery. Thanks buddy.

I love getting villager pictures! ♪ The first picture I ever got was from Tex and it was totally unexpected. I was so excited. But four times, wow. Most I've ever gotten is twice naturally, other times were from April Fool's day.

He's buying it off you so you can't show anyone else and tell them you got it off him... hehe. But that is hilarious.

Cube is actually the best though. xD

Too many to mention.

This is absolutely hilarious!

Too many to mention.

Haha... Ozzie did the same and keeps talking about his toilet whenever I visit him ;)

And awww... Kabuki! I miss him.

My favourite ever moment was my first New Year's Eve with 5 dreamies in town, gathered around the town tree with our hats on seeing in the New Year. I had so much love for my town and I was so excited :D

I've had many great moments in all three of the Animal Crossing games I've played - WW, CF and NL.

The best WW moment was getting my first ever villager pic from Melba (I still miss her after all these years ;-;).

In CF, it has to be finally getting the final expansion to my house. My brother and I shared a copy of WW until he got one of his own, so he helped me a lot with house upgrades, and I was able to use cheats to get infinite Bells so paying off the home loan wasn't really a big accomplishment in WW. But in CF, I did it all by myself - no help, no cheats, just pure hard work. And that is why I was proud of myself for doing that.

In NL, I've had several great moments. Birthday parties held for me by Poppy (one of the three dreamies I have in my town), having two villagers stand right outside Re-Tail when I was getting out on Halloween (like, seriously?! XD)... But the most recent one was getting Alfonso from somebody on Tumblr. He was one of my favourite villagers in CF, so I was really happy to have him in my town once again. And I didn't have to pay a single Bell, either.

My fave moments were both in my first town, and the first one was when Molly threw a birthday party for me (she's just so cute) then when Molly gave me her picture and called me her best friend and stuff :3

My favorite memories are when Freya and Tom would interact because they were so goals and I loved shipping them <3. Sad they both left though :(

Birthdays, playing Santa, dancing with Pave and when villagers are sitting on benches or tree stumps. Oh and when you are reunited with a villager from an older game!

Birthdays, playing Santa, dancing with Pave and when villagers are sitting on benches or tree stumps. Oh and when you are reunited with a villager from an older game!

Yesss, especially the reunion. It always makes me so happy omg.

The best thing just happened omfg, I lost Shep (whom I paid for...) in my brother's town, but it turns out my friend has him!!!!!!!! And she's letting me have him!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh!!!!!!!!!

My first town. I switched my ds on to play it for the first time..... my fave dreamie, Gabi!!!! We became besties and she hasn't left. (I started 4 months after uk release!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, when certain things were built and when I bought full gold tool tool set and 711 set for hardly anything!

I had a pretty hilarious moment between Pippy and Flo. Pippy was trying to give Flo makeup tips, primarily about adding volume to her eyelashes. What made this particularly hilarious is that Pippy (a peppy rabbit) doesn't even have visible eyelashes, but she was giving the tips to Flo (an uchi penguin) who has pretty voluminous eyelashes xD It really seemed as if the conversation should have been the other way around.

Some of my memorable happy moments:

- Seeing Willow at the campsite and getting her to move in.

- Being given a throne.

- Having fun on Halloween, Toy Day, Festivale and Bunny Day. I just love holidays!

Getting Chief, Fang, and Deirdre from my campsite, adopting Kyle!!!!!!!!!, Sterling giving me his pic <3 and Winnie hosting Fox's birthday party, with Kyle and Wolfgang attending. (I can't wait for all the holidays!!)

Last edited:
In my first game, my mailbox was blocked up, since I hadn't played for a while.
In it, I eventually found Tucker's moving letter. Attached to it was his pic. That's the first and only time I've gotten a picture in NL, I was so happy I swear I could've cried.

Back