• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best AC Soundtrack?

'

• Gamecube

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Wild World/City Folk

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • New Leaf

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
probably gamecube. But that said, every game's music is fantastic. They're all so warm homey and comforting! It's just the best

I like the soundtrack from Wild World/City Folk a lot. The one from the GameCube is also really nice.

For nostalgia reasons its definitely AC:GC, but I do enjoy the music for New Leaf too! The rainy music is perfect white noise to help me fall asleep when I need it most :)

gamecube is the most unorthodox fun, but wild world/city folk's is probably the most relaxing and fitting for its usage. not sure which I'd choose between them, since they both share a different set of strengths

new leaf, while not bad by any stretch, certainly doesn't come close to the level of quality as the rest, and ends up feeling rather underwhelming as a result

Wild World's music is my favourite but I'm probably biased because it's the first one I played

Nothing will ever top the original Gamecube soundtrack. Maybe it's just because it has a lot of memories connected to it, but damn...

Wild worlds soundtrack is amazing. City folks is about the same. Game cube is very fun,upbeat *cough 4am cough*
New leafs soundtrack is just beautiful especially the night songs. But id say my favourite is Wild world's

Back