• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop šŸ‘•šŸ‘—Beri's Kawaii Creation Shop!!~šŸ‘—šŸ‘•

Berry <3

Artistic Otaku
Bells
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +

7ADE3115-15DB-4E38-8CB8-1469E8004F10.jpg

Welcome!!!!~

Please like for my attention

Some members may remember me from 4 years ago for selling commissions for shirts, dresses and flags during ACNL times. Well, Iā€™m back!! This time will be for ACNH. Similar to my previous shop, I will be designing whatever you desire except pics of humans:

ā¤ Shirts
ā¤ Dresses
ā¤ Flags
ā¤ Hats

Unfortunately, I do not take on pathway designs since they take too long and I would lose patience myself haha. I am a HUGE weeb so I absolutely love making cosplays for people. I still make regular clothes as people request and I have a very lengthly portfolio from ACNL:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?399489-&#128085;-&#128087;-Beri-s-Kawaii-Creations!!-&#128087;-&#128085;&highlight=

You can also check out my deviantart link in my signature for a shortcut to all my designs for people!!!!!! Remember, if you have the Nooklink app on your phone, you can scan in all my previous designs!!!!!

*****Important*****

***You must have unlocked ables shop to have access to the custom ID portal***

ā¤ Designs in ACNH have templates already so the outcome may look slightly different/off
ā¤ I have the right the reject a request if I deem it inappropriate, or waaaaaaay too detailed
ā¤ Time to finish designs may differ according to difficulty, and my work schedule
ā¤ I will PM you when I have your design done
ā¤ Designs will be posted on my custom designs portal once payment is received
ā¤ My custom design ID can be found in my signature
ā¤ I will be charging 250k IGB only (During ACNL, I was charging 1 mil)
ā¤ Transaction of payment will be held in your island and I will follow all rules of your island

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't be afraid to contact me!!!!!

CUSTOM ID # MA-1724-4790-4614

***Waiting list***
ā¤ Fatmasterson (Done)
ā¤moonshi (done)
ā¤bowden (done)
ā¤Mercedes (waiting payment)
ā¤ Xinyiki(done)
ā¤ Fayde (done)
ā¤ floatyflare (Done)

Last edited:
I'll bite! Would you be able to make kimono based off one of my favorite pokemon venipede? (lil guy in my sig). You have full artistic freedom and you don't have to put a picture of the pokemon on there. lol

Hi... i'll like a flag. Something peachy and um cherry blossoms? lol I'm not too good at thinking up of things. Let me know if you have any questions here or by PM. :)

Hello!! You see the crop top in my signature ??? Could you PLEASE make one like that

Hi... i'll like a flag. Something peachy and um cherry blossoms? lol I'm not too good at thinking up of things. Let me know if you have any questions here or by PM. :)
For sure! Since a flag is alot easier than clothing, I will only charge 100k igb ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!! You see the crop top in my signature ??? Could you PLEASE make one like that

Sure, what's the skin color of ur character? The best would be a pic of where u r choosing the color in the mirror :)

Hello!
If youā€™re accepting orders, could I get a pastel shirt with a pink hamster?
Preferably a shirt with long-sleeves but short sleeves are fine as well!
You may have artist freedom but if thereā€™s anything youā€™re unsure about, please let me know!

For sure! Since a flag is alot easier than clothing, I will only charge 100k igb ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, what's the skin color of ur character? The best would be a pic of where u r choosing the color in the mirror :)

Itā€™s the fourth one on the top!

Hello! Are you still accepting orders?
I'd love to place one for an island flag please c:

If youre not busy could you possibly do a flag design for my town Lunaria? Its kind of an Astronomy themed town with a royalty aesthetic to it :>

Hello!
If youā€™re accepting orders, could I get a pastel shirt with a pink hamster?
Preferably a shirt with long-sleeves but short sleeves are fine as well!
You may have artist freedom but if thereā€™s anything youā€™re unsure about, please let me know!

Sure, it'll be quite bit of wait cuz this is slowly blowing up lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Are you still accepting orders?
I'd love to place one for an island flag please c:

Sure, there is quit a bit of wait. What would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If youre not busy could you possibly do a flag design for my town Lunaria? Its kind of an Astronomy themed town with a royalty aesthetic to it :>

Sure, there quite a bit of wait time tho, so be patient with me

No worries about the delays!
Please PM when my turn is up, and thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, there is quit a bit of wait. What would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, there quite a bit of wait time tho, so be patient with me

Of course! That's not a problem

Hello! Let me know when you are online and I'll send you a dodo code for my flag. Thanks!

Back