• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell tree forums Splatoon 3 Pool

PowerPlus

Your average casual gamer B)
Bells
Switch
0068-8999-1292
I’m struggling to find more people to play Splatoon with and I thought since the new update allowed pool codes I thought the forums could use one so maybe if there is already one or if a pool could be made so people of Splatoon can hangout in game. (Please reply if I made a mistake of some kind). Pool code: BellTree3

I'll join the pool! even though i have no idea how they work lol

I too shall join despite knowing absolutely nothing about the pool. I can join after school today, which is around 4:00.

I think the pool works as like a lobby priority thing? Like if two people are in the same pool and playing the same mode at the same time it'll make it so you're in the lobby/team together even if you didn't add them as a friend and set it up like that.

How did you make the pool?
I’m struggling to find more people to play Splatoon with and I thought since the new update allowed pool codes I thought the forums could use one so maybe if there is already one or if a pool could be made so people of Splatoon can hangout in game. (Please reply if I made a mistake of some kind). Pool code: BellTree3

Back