• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.8.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats and welcome to new staffers, woo hoo! Also SUPER jazzed about pansies! They're my fave flower EVERRRR

Congrats to the new staff! It's nice that seashells are available after a long (well it felt long) wait!

It's also a great opportunity to get to know members of our staff as real people, not as a mysterious colored username that's gonna whack you with the ban hammer.
Y-you mean, you guys are not floating, sentient hammers typing on a keyboard? How shocking!

Nope! We're actually all penguins in a human suit trying to reign in the sentient hammers.

Here is my artistic interpretation of Tom's testimony. Hope we can be seen in a different, better light now :blush:
yy6segx.png

Last edited:
Awesome.
Congratulations to all the new Staff and Oblivia on your promotion.
Also, yay Jake :D I was wondering when this was going to finally happen :D

Loving the idea of the new chat. Will definitely try it out soon.

MORE COLLECTIBLES :O better get saving xD

Also, how do older members get seashells?

Also, how do older members get seashells?
Since older members got welcome bells (you can check if you got them in your transactions log), they're not able to get seashells.

Last edited:
Since older members got welcome bells (you can check if you got them in your transactions log), they're not able to get seashells.

How do older members buy the items e.g. "change username"?
Or am I missing something xD

How do older members buy the items e.g. "change username"?
Or am I missing something xD

The items found in Kapp'n's Shack are still available in the Addons shop; you just buy them with TBT instead. ;)

tbt soon that is.

also hopes for sunday c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbt soon that is.

also hopes for sunday c:

Super late, but congrats to the staff!!! <: I'm happy there's a new chatting app!! Discord is definitely easier to access for my tablet or laptop XD Looking forward to those new flower collectibles! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back