• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.8.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the new staff! Can't wait to see more flowers and hopefully hybrids stocked!

Also where's the direct restock/bonus bells? Smh

Congrats to the new staff and Oblivia's promotion! Can't wait to see fair announcements.

Last edited:
Omg gr8 mod choices!!

Jake, I actually recommended u!! And you def deserve it!

Tom, don't know you very well, but congrats all the same!

Laudine, again, don't know who you are, but your username sounds familiar. Bet you'll do gr8!

Peter, if I'd thought about it, I woulda guessed you'd be project staff! Do a brilliant job!

And last but not least, Oblivia, what an honour to go from a member to a mod to an admin all in one year! I've noticed how highly the TBT members praise you! Carry the standard high!

Omg gr8 mod choices!!

Jake, I actually recommended u!! And you def deserve it!

Tom, don't know you very well, but congrats all the same!

Laudine, again, don't know who you are, but your username sounds familiar. Bet you'll do gr8!

Peter, if I'd thought about it, I woulda guessed you'd be project staff! Do a brilliant job!

And last but not least, Oblivia, what an honour to go from a member to a mod to an admin all in one year! I've noticed how highly the TBT members praise you! Carry the standard high!

/hash tag cheesiest post I've ever done.

Congratulations to the new staff and promotion to Oblivia.

Love the flowers as well.
Can't wait to see where the site goes from here.

Woaahhhh Oblivia???? Congrats!! You're awesome, you definitely deserve it! You're the one who's helped me like 9/10 times xD

Omg, not sure how I missed Oblivia's promotion!!! Congrats lady admin!!!! We're so proud of you! You'll be fab!!!

Omg, not sure how I missed Oblivia's promotion!!! Congrats lady admin!!!! We're so proud of you! You'll be fab!!!

You're not good at noticing things in general XD

Anyways, congrats to you guys! You all deserve it!

Congrats to the new staff, farewell to the two staff. And cool, pansy collectibles.

I remember back then Jake wanted to be a staff, but didn't get in. Im happy he is now. And Oblivia being an Admin is quite unexpected.

Congrats to the new staff! Thank you LaBelleFleur and Jas0n for your work c:
Love the pansies<3

Congrats to the new staff!

And another group moves to Discord, huh? I will never understand what's so great about it. Had to install it four times and uninstalled it every time as soon as I was done. To each his own I guess.
Personally I prefer Discord because there's so many options to use it. You've got the web application, you've got the computer downloads and you've got the mobile apps. All unified and easy to use compared to the IRC where you might have to bounce client to client or find a way to use it elsewhere if our IRC client broke (Which it did quite often).

YH1CUFI.jpg

I see collectible updates when I should see night theme updates

N I G H T T H E M E

Last edited:
Ahh congrats to the new staff, and thanks to the recently retired ones for your services! :)
And oooh, I'm way too excited for this year's TBT fair, can't wait :D

congrats to everyone on their new staff positions, and thank you for your commitment to the forums!

and big thanks again to LaBelleFleur and Jas0n for all of your time and efforts for the community!

Also where's the direct restock/bonus bells? Smh

haha, ikr ;)

im really excited for the TBT fair cause i never participated in one before c:

same! Laudine, you've gifted extra trophy slots to the peoples by joining staff now instead of after the event! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back