Bell Tree Direct - 4.18.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and eff that mentality

especially as generally the only reason it's "expected" is because owners are too scummy to actually pay a full wage, like they should, and instead rely on customers to do that for them

That’s a whole different discussion, and not necessarily true. When I worked service (outside of the US) I was paid at/above minimum wage, but still collected tips from each guest. It was considered a show of appreciation for the service, and I guess that’s how I see it in AC too.

Totally agree about the US system being beyond scummy though.

i joined the site while the shop was down but now that it's been back up for a bit and i've been able to use it a bit i feel for those who knew what they were missing! I really like the system, and I REALLY appreciate all of the staff for working through all of this server stuff as well as dealing with those who were honestly being rather rude about the down time. you guys rock!

So many amazing new updates, boards, everything! Thank you for all the hard work over the years!

kaiaa stopped being a mod?? lol it's uhh definitely been a while since I've been active on here. welcome back to moddery man
also thanks for the dodo business class board, I'm gonna be hanging out there a lot because a lot of crashes happen when it's free to visit lol

not sure if anyone else noticed this yet, but something neat I just realized: for the collectibles inventory, the darker bg stuff is hidden

welcome, and welcome back & grats to new/old staff members :D

&& extra thanks for bells, much needed aha

Welcome to the new staff and welcome back Kaiaa!
Also big thank you to the whole staff for handling this whole forum transfer thingy! It must've been exhausting and time (and money) consuming! Thank you so much for doing this for us even though you don't owe us anything!

Welcome/Welcome back to the new/old staff members and thanks for the bells!

I have a question regarding the new rules for the AC:NH Online boards though. Quite a few people wrote "tips are appreciated but not necessary" when making a post in the airport board. Would this still go into the normal airport board or the business class? Considering they don't require payment I'd say they still go into the normal board but I wanted to be sure.

Welcome (and back) to the team, mods! Always appreciate the good work you do for us all here. ☺️
I think that the distinction between the airport and Business Class is welcome. I don’t understand why the posts with fees (a tip is always optional—even if socially expected) couldn’t just be put into Nook’s Cranny in the first place, though.

I’m glad that the Mod team addressed it. :) An organized forum is a happy forum.

welcome to all of the new (+ returning) staff :- ).

the new forum looks great and is a nice upgrade, very thankful for all the hard work the whole team puts into the site.

....ahhhhhh 🍀

Thank you for such a warm welcome to the team! I'm SO excited to get to know the new and existing staff members AND to start working on future events and new collectibles for the forum. Being a member of this community over the past 5 years has truly been an AC fanatics' dream and I hope for nothing more but to carry on that legacy through my work in this role!

As an alternative introduction to myself, I share some existential yet utopian words from Pascal:

pascal.jpeg

thank you, staff, for all of your dedication, hard-work, transparency, and the amazing update to the forums! welcome to the new mods and project staff! :D

Thank all of you on the the staff team for continuing to maintain and improve this site so that we can all continue to enjoy it for years to come! I haven't been here for a very long time but the changes from over the past few years I've been here are honestly amazing and I'm excited to learn how to use the new site just like learning how to play the newest game. I'm stumbling around in some ways figuring out how it works but I'm loving the updates! Thank you!!

Thank you for the bells!

And thank you for all your guys hard work. Welcome everyone to the mod team as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back