Bell Tree Direct - 12.21.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud to have contributed to the fight for getting TBT a Like button finally! Hope everyone enjoys it and the gyroids and has a magical merry Christmas! :)

thank u jubs.
my... 3 (i think?) year battle has finally come to an end. your support meant a lot to me.
is there anything i can do to repay you for this kind gesture i have deeply longed for?

A like button sounds pretty cool. : ) And I guess I'll have to get used to not using invisible anymore. Hahaha.

Also, Thunder, love the gyroids you made! Very cool. (Especially the one with sunglasses.)

Proud to have contributed to the fight for getting TBT a Like button finally! Hope everyone enjoys it and the gyroids and has a magical merry Christmas! :)

thank u jubs.
my... 3 (i think?) year battle has finally come to an end. your support meant a lot to me.
is there anything i can do to repay you for this kind gesture i have deeply longed for?

too many people going greedy on the cakes >: shop wouldn't load for me untill 15 min later, but the 20 restocked cakes are all gone v-v R.I.P the dream

Love the gyroid emotes. :cool:

The chocolate cakes sold out crazy fast though... :(

:lemon:

Like button is pretty interesting. yay new updates~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back