Bell Tree Direct - 10.10.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have 50 TBT for a candy plz nees

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOU GOT A HAMMER

yeah but that was after the restock girl. I actually jumped in my bed and took a nap after the fiasco. Then I found out I won and bonked you in the head for eternity. You also might have noticed I gave it away. And fear the devil clown

i was so close to missing it though. had it been at 7 like it was going to be originally, i wouldn't have gotten anything.

yeah but that was after the restock girl. I actually jumped in my bed and took a nap after the fiasco. Then I found out I won and bonked you in the head for eternity. You also might have noticed I gave it away. And fear the devil clown

Did you? Still. That sig art is cool btw. Aww. I got one 25 minutes later, thank god I stayed up late tonight 3am rules mods.

The only time in the Halloween season when the kids want apples more than candy.

Peaches? Oh I focused on the Apple thinking only that fruit would be restocked :( Well next time :D

f2486f897b5021ee14bf2ead25641793.png

"hey kids, you wanna buy some drugs?"

Thank you so much for having me TBT, you guys are brilliant. Will see you around!

Thank you so much for having me TBT, you guys are brilliant. Will see you around!

Farewell majestic Gandalf, you have served us well.

These Halloween events look exciting, I can't wait to see all the collectibles created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back